Joe Lauzon vs Marcin Held

TONKPILS

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
who do you got and how? i got my boy Joe by sub in the first or second. i don't know much about Marcin though never really saw him fight. Thoughts?

Marcin is tough. He lost to Diego in his debut and to Will Brooks in Bellator but he isn't a gimme by any means. It will be interesting when this fight hits the mat.

oof

man, I'm not sure which way to go; I really like both

could be some great scrambles here

I have a feeling Joe might be ready to string together 4 or 5 wins and make a late career resurgence!

Lauzon, was disappointed with Held's debut, would like to see him win this but imo it's unlikely.

Alway rooting for greatest gatekeeper of all time. Lauzon smokes this kid.

Love lauzon

One exciting mother fucker that brings it

Some pussies wont even fight their teamates, lauzon would fight his own brother in the cage

An epic battle of two fighters going nowhere who I give no shits about.

I just noticed John Moraga replaced Jussier Formiga vs. Sergio Pettis on this Fight Night card. Better and more sensible matchup.

I gotta take Lauzon. MMA Math shows Lauzon beat Diego who beat Held.

who do you got and how? i got my boy Joe by sub in the first or second. i don't know much about Marcin though never really saw him fight. Thoughts?

Held should win. Didn't realize this fight was happening. Held's only 24 I would have given him a soft ball after losing to Sanchez.

Back