Joe just unintentionally admitted he’s around 5’3 or 5’4

Why do people care so much about this?

277b55944fe3b0b2d3d99f2e9f168de2.jpg

Attraction to height is a fetish just like any other. Some like it, many are indifferent to it. It’s just insecure Sherbros that are obsessive about it.

This isn't just about jokes or shopped images.

This is an investigation, and if Joe Rogan is lying about his height, then we can't trust him.

Moreno is 5'7. Rogan probably thinks he is a lot taller than he is
Most guys think they're taller than they are. I remember in high school there was a guy claiming he was 5'11 and he was barely 5'8.

People care a lot about height here because of the whole 6' thing, it's a nice even number, 182.88cm really doesn't sound much better then 180 or 179. If you don't want your country to be hung up on height just switch to metric system, bitches ain't good with numbers past 10.

Reactions: d2s
Most guys think they're taller than they are. I remember in high school there was a guy claiming he was 5'11 and he was barely 5'8.
I've seen that shit on driver licenses. 5'8 in real life 6ft on DL.

Why is the forum being shit up with threads about height?

What is the obsession?
It's funny because it matters to him. Lifts the seat up on his podcast and wears lifts.

I am amazed by the amount of people obsessed by a pod caster and UFC announcers height. Seriously I'm so curious to why people care so much about his height. Probably between 5'5 and 5'7 would be my guess. But is it really so revelent?

I am amazed by the amount of people obsessed by a pod caster and UFC announcers height. Seriously I'm so curious to why people care so much about his height. Probably between 5'5 and 5'7 would be my guess. But is it really so revelent?
You are way off, I think Joe Is closer to 6'2

Stupidity ever growing on these boards...

Several recent reports (Sherdog posts) suggest Joe Rogan is anywhere between 5'3'' - 6'2'' tall.

How can this issue be sorrounded by such a level of mystique and intrigue?

According to the photo evidence I can find, Joe Rogan is more likely to be around 4'11'' MAX.

Ebl9xEVWkAAmdfh.jpg

AQirowEGk1EqYSZWeZnNkwmGPlGrKPv5uIekMARhekg.jpg

sxi3xn845ew41.jpg

Joe-Rogan-height.jpg

Back