• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

News Joe Joyce vs Derek Chisora July 27th

I thought I remembered him looking bad in his last fight. Hopefully he is still the force he was before.

Tbf There every possibility he has declined at his age with the punishment he takes every fight. He’s a punchbag for the first few rounds of every fight. I just think technical fighters with big power are a problem for Joyce. Just like slick, quick fighters with good cardio (he was clowned by usyk in the WSB)

Tbf There every possibility he has declined at his age with the punishment he takes every fight. He’s a punchbag for the first few rounds of every fight. I just think technical fighters with big power are a problem for Joyce. Just like slick, quick fighters with good cardio (he was clowned by usyk in the WSB)
I liked the World Series of Boxing (WSB). AIBA Pro Boxing (APB) wasn't bad, either. There were lots of good fights in those leagues. Usyk potshotted the shit out of Joyce.

I liked the World Series of Boxing (WSB). AIBA Pro Boxing (APB) wasn't bad, either. There were lots of good fights in those leagues. Usyk potshotted the shit out of Joyce.

Wsb was great while it lasted. Never came across APB. I like tournament boxing whether it be a mini tournament over 1 night (which sky sports used to do slot of) or the super series, which fully introduced fans to inoue, usyk and josh Taylor

Joyce is a weird fighter. He is a decent boxer but I’ve never seen a contender at HW that slow and cumbersome. Gary mason was slow but had dynamite in his hands. He also never got to joyces level as a pro

It’s been his chin, and constant forward pressure with a fantastic gas tank that’s got him where he is now. It’s a race against time with him, crack his chin before you gas! After seeing the first zhang fight I had no doubts the same would happen in the rematch. I heavily favoured Joyce in their fight. It’s no secret what I think of wilder but I’d put my house on him knocking Joyce out as well. It isn’t a fight I’d like to see cus he could get hurt

Wsb was great while it lasted. Never came across APB. I like tournament boxing whether it be a mini tournament over 1 night (which sky sports used to do slot of) or the super series, which fully introduced fans to inoue, usyk and josh Taylor

Joyce is a weird fighter. He is a decent boxer but I’ve never seen a contender at HW that slow and cumbersome. Gary mason was slow but had dynamite in his hands. He also never got to joyces level as a pro

It’s been his chin, and constant forward pressure with a fantastic gas tank that’s got him where he is now. It’s a race against time with him, crack his chin before you gas! After seeing the first zhang fight I had no doubts the same would happen in the rematch. I heavily favoured Joyce in their fight. It’s no secret what I think of wilder but I’d put my house on him knocking Joyce out as well. It isn’t a fight I’d like to see cus he could get hurt
Same. I enjoy watching tournaments in the pros. The Super Series seasons all delivered. The previous Super Six tourney also delivered. It really shined a light on the SMW division.

So many "if he's on" type Chisora posts... when was the last time he was really "on"?

I can't think of anything remotely recent.

Back