Joe Cal vacates WBC belt - Taylor & Froch to pick up the scrap

Taylor gets another belt.

Word. I spent a long time wanting to see him humbled, and now that its happened I have to wish him well.
Taylor is a world class fighter though, I dont see him having a bad career from here on out.

Taylor would beat Froch by decision undoubtably Yes but Kessler could KO them both!

I hear good things about Froch, but from what I've seen, this may be too big of a step up in competition.

froch finally gets his shot at a title, unfortunately its against a guy who is too big strong tough and experienced; not saying jermaine is the world's best, but he has competed against them.

amazing one min taylor is being demolished for beating up jr mw, then called as being exposed by pavlik, then given credit for improving and going twelve w/kelly and finally walking into a title shot by doing ABSOLUTELY nothing but moving up in weight.

an they say judah is a right place, right time guy

Word. I spent a long time wanting to see him humbled, and now that its happened I have to wish him well.
Taylor is a world class fighter though, I dont see him having a bad career from here on out.

weird...i feel the sameway. I couldn't stand him but now that he tasted defeat I would like to see him do well.

I never disliked Taylor. I just disliked how he seemed to be the recipient of so many seemingly shady decisions. Not his fault...

I don't know about JT running over Froch, but he should be the favorite.

Watching Tango & Cash. Wow! Terri Hatcher was sure hot back then. She had an amazing rack too!

Taylor by a mile. Froch probably won't carry his power to world class opponents, and Jermain's jab will be a bridge too far.

Vas-y Taylor! :icon_twis

Back