Joaquin Buckley KO Antonio Arroyo GIFS

Buckley has to be the most jacked MW ever. And Arroyo's too good looking for this shit.

Last edited:
Dude got KTFO, then his brain got rattled so hard that the signals got mixed and his legs actually woke up, reactivated and started bouncing. Impressive <mma4>

Damn, I've been slacking. How have I not heard of this guy AND he's from St. Louis?

Catch me up Sherdog, what's his potential? I know records don't tell the whole story but on paper he looks like one of those mid-level fighters that are fun to watch but ultimately will either KO someone or get KO'd and therefore probably has a ceiling against top-tier opponents.

Of course being 27 there's plenty of time to improve so who knows?

You've not heard about Joaquin until today ?

That guy offered us the KO of the year in 2020:

You've not heard about Joaquin until today ?

That guy offered us the KO of the year in 2020:

It's my bad, I'm probably below a casual at this point.
I've been watching his highlights this morning. Vicious. The concern I see is he's already been knocked out a few times this early in his career. Not usually a sign of longevity.

It's my bad, I'm probably below a casual at this point.
I've been watching his highlights this morning. Vicious. The concern I see is he's already been knocked out a few times this early in his career. Not usually a sign of longevity.

Yeah he has nice highlight but I don't think that he's champ material at the point of his carreer. He's only 27 tho. Let's see what happen in the next years.

Dude had his hands down with no head movement in the 3rd round against a big hitter like Buckley for some strange reason. Guess he got too cocky. He had a good chance to win the decision if he had gone the distance too. He's probably going to get cut after this. Dumb.

Thank you as always @KazDibiase you are so epic

3JO6jqL.gif

That shot to the back of the head shut him off, but it wasn't Buckley's fault. Same area that head kicks land on routinely.

Good stoppage by the ref, it looked like Arroyo went stiff from the follow up strikes.

Mazzagati would have taken point lollllll

I remember he said he doesn't cut much weight to make 185. He should move down to 170, I think he would do great things in that division.
For sure. He's too small for MW.

I don't think he's going to be much better at WW though. His entire game is average hes
Yeah he has nice highlight but I don't think that he's champ material at the point of his carreer. He's only 27 tho. Let's see what happen in the next years.
He didn't look great last night that's for sure.

He was down on the scorecards against a guy who was hardly throwing anything. Buckley kept missing the same headkick over and over and throwing leg kicks. The whole fight I was screaming for him to throw some damn punches. He didn't even start doing that until he got his leg kick checked hard and hurt his leg.

To his credit Arroyo looked huge compared to him. I'm not sure he's got the size to fight at MW.. or the skills to fight undersized I should say

Buckly sounded like he was asking for more money from the pink goof in his post fight interview. Prob last time we see him lol

Last edited:
For the sake of argument......
How is that not caused by a shot to the back of the head?

Like fuck just allow shots to the back of the head already. For years we've seen fighters knock each other out with shots to the back of the head.

Shit is ridiculous.

For the sake of argument......
How is that not caused by a shot to the back of the head?

Like fuck just allow shots to the back of the head already. For years we've seen fighters knock each other out with shots to the back of the head.

Shit is ridiculous.
Striking someone in the back of the head is not illegal. Targeting the back of the head is.

Pretty tough to argue that Buckley was targeting the back of the head.

That shot to the back of the head shut him off, but it wasn't Buckley's fault. Same area that head kicks land on routinely.

Good stoppage by the ref, it looked like Arroyo went stiff from the follow up strikes.
The shot to the neck/back of the head staggered him, but Buckley actually landed a huge uppercut immediately after that which is what put him out IMO. It's hard to tell from the gifs but it landed clean.

I liked his movie kick KO. He has a lot of fun fights.

Back