News Joanne Wood removed from UFC Roster (retired)

I was happy that her last fight went the way it did.

I had $500 on Moroz and it was looking fine after a good comeback round 2 by Jojo.

Moroz was definitely winning again though, and then fucking BAM! Spinning backfist nearly took her out and definitely won Jojo the round and the fight.

Was upset, but good on Jojo though and it was nice to see her go out on a win. Was always a fan ever since her Invicta days.

I had $500 on Moroz and it was looking fine after a good comeback round 2 by Jojo.

Moroz was definitely winning again though, and then fucking BAM! Spinning backfist nearly took her out and definitely won Jojo the round and the fight.

Was upset, but good on Jojo though and it was nice to see her go out on a win. Was always a fan ever since her Invicta days.
Yeah I was on the Jojo hypetrain before she was on TUF. She was kinda adorable back in the day. A little soft spoken Scottish girl elbowing and kneeing the shit out of everyone.

Wood

giphy.gif

A better fighter than her record suggests.

Sherdoggers won't know, but she was such an exciting prospect.
Hmm I dunno if she had a lot of potential but she was cute on the Ultimate Fighter, which made her easy to root for

Yeah I was on the Jojo hypetrain before she was on TUF. She was kinda adorable back in the day. A little soft spoken Scottish girl elbowing and kneeing the shit out of everyone.

I had a soft spot for Jojo but her career was on the decline for the last few years, it was time. I wish her well, seems like a good person.

Back