Media Joanna wants Zhang in Poland

HoFF

Full Send
Banned
Reaction score

I’m all in for this fight, but JJ should focus on making weight.

Last edited:
Been begging for that fight! Joanna is a fucking Mala! Damn. You have to have some serious ovaries to want that smoke after seeing Andrade flatlined in less than a minute. With surgical technique at that.
<{JustBleed}><{JustBleed}>

Would rather see Zhang VS Suarez or Namajunas first

No point talking about this is she can’t make 115

you have to make weight first sweetie

Has she made weight with those new puppies yet? This might not end well.

gremlin Joanna is about to resurface...

Wait??? Shes talking all that AFTER she didnt make weight?

{<huh}

<{nope}>

Why not go to China? She isn’t the champ, she can’t call the shots and get home field advantage lol.

Horrible idea. UFC is not big enough in Poland to sell out a national stadium.... Also, the champion coming to challenger's territory doesn't make any sense.

When did she weigh in?
Its out everywhere that she forfeited the weight ins. She said she wont make weight a week before even trying.

Unless thats false info. But major sources reported it.

She wants Zhang in Poland...
538ea2eabc0af0bb4cd2d0075cc05e25.jpg

Wait??? Shes talking all that AFTER she didnt make weight?

{<huh}

<{nope}>
Joanna commented on that:

“I don’t know what’s going on, the weigh-ins are tomorrow [They’re scheduled for Friday morning] and you’re all worried about,” Jedrzejczyk said. “The fight is on, the weighs-in are on Friday. Keep it calm, guys. All fine, step by step. I will see you there.

“Did I miss something? Did I miss the weigh-ins today or what? Because the weigh ins are on Friday, isn’t it?”

https://www.mmafighting.com/2019/10...ses-reports-of-weight-struggles-for-ufc-tampa

Its out everywhere that she forfeited the weight ins. She said she wont make weight a week before even trying.

Unless thats false info. But major sources reported it.

Well there's this

Back