Joanna vs Holly

muaytao

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
Lets says they're both 135. Who takes its? i personally think joanna, she will have trouble landing punching but she will eventually clinch and throw knees and elbows.

JJ's my bae, but I dunno. That Holly's a big girl with a big frame. In pure striking, I give JJ a much better chance, but in full MMA, I think Holly might just outmuscle her.

I think them long punches and kicks would give her a lot of trouble.

HH striking is good
JJ striking is elite

Thats all

Holly by murder. Joanna won't have the size advatage against her.

If they were the same size, I would definitely choose Joanna. But Holly might have too much power.

i personally think joanna, she will have trouble landing punching but she will eventually clinch and throw knees and elbows.

Michael-Jordan-laughing.gif

JJ may win on volume alone. Holly throws significantly less. The circling footwork of Holm may give JJ trouble though, she will have to low kick Holm a lot to deal with it.

If they were the same size this would look like Barao(JJ) vs Dillashaw (Holm). Holms mobility will give JJ problems.

Holm is just too big and long. Joanna loves implementing that jab. It's a weapon Holm is much more familiar with and knows how to counter. Kind of hard to call but I'd go with Holm. I think the size difference would be too much.

But I'm in love with JJ so hopefully she'd get the KO lol

I don't get the JJ thing. She's good, but ain't all that. Big fish in a small pound, and personally think she had lost to Gadelha. Maybe that's just me though? I think JJ is the RRR of the 115 division. HH makes her look bad. JJ is still sexy AF though.

I don't get the JJ thing. She's good, but ain't all that. Big fish in a small pound, and personally think she had lost to Gadelha. Maybe that's just me though? I think JJ is the RRR of the 115 division. HH makes her look bad. JJ is still sexy AF though.
she aint that good? she messes people up.
edit:
how dare you compare her to that animal.

Size matters. If you can make 115, you dont have much of a chance against a big and elite 135.

Joanna speed and skill advantage all day. Plus you said if Joanna was 135 so she would be much bigger than she is now.
JJ just beat a fighter who is bigger and stronger than she is with a similar skill set to Holly.

Then what is Valentina Schevchenko who beat Joanna 3 times in muay thai?

Rousey-esque, aka once-ever.

Also, if Joanna thought she had a chance at becoming the BW champion, she wouldn't have cut down to 115 lbs in the first place.

Back