Media Joanna Jędrzejczyk - photos from hospital

Fight should have been stopped at the end of the 4th IMO...

IV0sR7K4.jpeg

An amazing fighter and a great champion yet not respected because of her looks. I want to defend her. Let us not forget the vulgar bias towards Rose Namajunas.

An amazing fighter and a great champion yet not respected because of her looks. I want to defend her. Let us not forget the vulgar bias towards Rose Namajunas.
she used to get a lot more appreciation before the "boogie woman iz coming!!" thing

Zhang ended up in the hospital too, she should have just bowed down.

I have always liked Joanna, but my goodness the amount of damage she accumulated throughout her combat sports career.

champ shit. i scored that fight heavily in favor of Joanna, and i went into it wanting her to lose.

Should just give the people what they want. Let us see the damage straight up instead of hiding it like that.

Christ, that might be the weirdest looking injury I've ever seen! She looked fucking mental!

What a wicked fight, though. I hate WMMA but I never skip through Joanna's fights and that was an absolute war - best WMMA fight of all time that I've seen.

Do women also have more delicate skin or something? How did a small woman like weili manage to create so much damage with her fists?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Old Scratch
Back