Joanna Jedrzejczyk strips butt naked to weigh in

If she hit 115 on the dot that means she could have left her top on. Although I very much appreciate that she didn't so I could imagine what was behind that towel :)
She was doing it on purpose. When Gina and Miesha had to do it they got a lot of attention. Coincidence? I think not

Retard logic lol

44fd7160e3a4cf129aaf41a5f0a9c843.jpg

- That car is a piece of shit

-"Let me see your Ferrari bro. Unless you drive a Ferrari you cant say that car is ugly."

LMAO I can ride the bus, still doesn't change the fact that that car is a piece of shit.

Great analogy.

Well, go ahead and post up some pics of your girl then so we'll know what attractiveness looks like. Go on, we'll all tell you what we think...

I was talking about her weight cut tard.

You think shes attractive?

I guess they might be thinking the muffin wasnt such great idea now, this is going to be a good fight imo.

Did you guys see her push down on the drape! There is no way she was 205!

I was talking about her weight cut tard.

You think shes attractive?
I do but I didn't mean for that reply to go to you. Sorry. I've been trolling that other dude for 45 minutes, can't believe we're still doing it

Oh, ok interesting. I'm wondering though how it might affect her impeccable take-down defense there. For whatever reason, I never considered her particularly big for her weight-class. Especially when compared to some of her opponents.

125 lbs was her weight class before she signed with the UFC (and they didn't have that weight class for her so she dropped down).

I think she's maybe tried to put a little mass on this camp which is why the cut could have been harder. I saw her talking about 2 belts recently so that makes sense bit also andrade is a monster, might help her cope! It'll be a great fight though.

There's not much opportunity for her to carry muscle mass at 115 lbs.

Because the UFC hasn't had a 125 lbs division, UFC audiences haven't gotten to see the hard-hitting version of Joanna. If you watch the video of Joanna vs Rosi Sexton at 125 lbs (Cage Warriors), which Joanna won by KO, you can hear Jens Pulver commentating about how outrageously hard Joanna hits. 10 lbs of muscle makes a big difference with such small bodies.

Lmao she definitely looks like a grimlin but still looks sort of good i don't have a problem with her

She looks dry. Must have been tough cut

Ariel acting like the weigh-ins is a golf tournament is fucking retarded.

in all seriousness, if they don't have enough female staff to hold the towel, it must suck having to do that as a female fighter.

I dunno. Can they trust the female towel holders to be strong enough to keep it held up if they need to push down a pound?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Imsonic
Back