• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

JOANNA JEDRZEJCZYK LIGHTS UP THE MITTS W/ELBOWS & WARNS ROSE SHE WILL CUT HER UP!

I remember Muay Thai beating MMA more in MMA. Machida/Shogun RDA/Pettis theres a couple more fights in MMA i cant think of now. Karate is to patient and Muay Thai is more violent in your face. Karate fighters like space.
I don't think Karate is very efficient for mma. Its a good supplemental style to add to muay thai imo. I think it's a no brainer when new people wonder which is better to train. I was thinking back to kickboxing days such as the old Kyokushin challenge where they one 3-2 and Andy hug etc. In MMA muay thai is an even better base.

Jedi is a much better striker and Rose is not strong enough to take her down and keep her down.

Jedi by lopsided UD and Rose will look like she just walked off of a horror movie set when the fight is over.

There are actually people in here trying to explain how Rose wins. And they're doing a horrible job.

tenor.gif

There are actually people in here trying to explain how Rose wins. And they're doing a horrible job.

tenor.gif

She's one of those fighters that seems to have a significant, devoted fanbase on here and I have no idea why.

i likw rose before her boy friend became her promoter ... still no chance,,,

Rose is super talented and very dynamic but what I don't like about her is that she completely wilted in her 2 losses. Like as soon as things stopped going her way, the fight was completely out of her hands and she was looking dejected/defeated. Not sure there's enough evidence to call her a frontrunner but it looks like that might be the case

Rose is a much better grappler so that’s her key

those crevices under her eyes are gonna look something awful when she ages.

I am uncontrollably drawn to a quality underdog.

I like and respect both of these young ladies but I I'm kinda hoping that Rose pulls this off. She's a scrappy little bugger and I like her :)

She (Rose) doesn't really have the body strength to deal with Joanna. The UFC literally doesn't care about protecting, building, and fostering new young talent if its not Conor Mcgregor. Very sad. They bury young talent like Kevin Lee, Rose, etc for zero reason. LAZY booking

Joanna would absolutely destroy her. This is fighting and everything is possible. But Rose has lower chance than Conor had against Mayweather. Difference in skills is too much. Rose could win the first round, because JJ usually starts low, but i hardly see her winning any other rounds.

Only 115 pounder I see beating Joanna is RENA. and for many reasons that's obviously not going to happen. RENA couldn't really survive gaedelha or Andrade and of course, she's a Rizin fighter.

I don't like predictions etc. Joanna is heavy favourite, but people have to understand:
1. Joanna is much stronger than Rose, physically,she is also larger girl. Rose fought larger girl only once in his career: it was during TUF - Calderwood and Calderwood till this day is not really good grappler;
2. Saying Karolina is better in clinch than Joanna is blasphemy, rewatch their fight, Joanna was ragdolling KK in clinch, basicly destroying her in every aspect of game.
3. Joanna faced way better strikers not only in mma, but also before her career in mma.
4. Valentina Shevchenko can't replicate style of Joanna,she's different style fighter (Joanna is dutch stylist, Valentina more traditional) so I guess she just helped Rose with clinch etc., but still Joanna is stronger girl and more experienced. These fights between JJ and Shev from 2006-2008 are basicly memes at this point. Val never exeperienced JJ as pro after 2 years of training under Hoost.

Joanna, Shevchenko, Nunes, and Cyborg have such crazy explosion for women. It's almost not fair how far ahead, physically they are compared to the other females.

But yeah, it's JJ's fight to lose agaisnt Rose.

ts ts ts... Time to destroy another sherdog star, Rose..

tenor.gif

It's so easy to pick the front-runner...fans usually have a god idea who is going to/should win. It's always equally easy to pick the underdogs and then claim brilliance on the rare occasion when you're right.

Rose is talented and hungry and could pull it off. I personally would like to see that. Even thought I really enjoy JJ and have mad respect for her skills, I would be totally cool with seeing her dethroned.

Joanna, Shevchenko, Nunes, and Cyborg have such crazy explosion for women. It's almost not fair how far ahead, physically they are compared to the other females.

But yeah, it's JJ's fight to lose agaisnt Rose.

Cyborg's explosions could easily be explained though

One cuppa horse testosterone a day keeps dem btches far away

It's so easy to pick the front-runner...fans usually have a god idea who is going to/should win. It's always equally easy to pick the underdogs and then claim brilliance on the rare occasion when you're right.

Rose is talented and hungry and could pull it off. I personally would like to see that. Even thought I really enjoy JJ and have mad respect for her skills, I would be totally cool with seeing her dethroned.

This. Predications for fights are reallly, really silly. Look at Skip Bayless before May/Mac. I think he said Conor will win vs Floyd to get some attention and there was always some chance McGregor somehow will win, and Skip will look like genius. You got 2 fighters and 1 will win.

Don't talk all this shit and end up being KTFOed. I'm pulling for Rose. JJ is a fucking bully and feels she can put her hands on people outside of the cage. Not to mention when she threatened to spit in Gadelha's face during TUF. That's disgusting. I don't care who you are, you spit in my face and I might be doing 25 to life.
Yep!

Back