• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Media Joanna Immediately Reacts to Andrade KOing Rose

• Thread starter Deleted member 545701
  • Start date
Pretty sure she won against andrade. Sorry you got to hear it like this.
She's a sore loser in relation to losing to Rose, which is why she posted a picture of her beating Jessica. Sorry you got to hear it like this

If JJ somehow gets another title shot after her last 3 absymal performances, I will vow to never watch wmma again, a big fuck you to the ufc. JJ is petty and she has already been been outclassed in her last 3 fights. If she strings together a couple of top wins, then sure, but as of now she can go fuck herself with that tweet
After Joanna lost to Rose the second time Joanna defeated Tecia by out classing her for 14:55sec. Tecia had 5 seconds of success. She fought 4 months after her second loss to Rose. Rose in the meantime has taken 8 months off after each loss and held up the division for 13 months only to get KOed. Joanna has been one of the most active fighters on the roster. What in the fuck has Tatiana or Rose done? Those girls barely fight. Weili has been in the division for 5 minutes and didn't look so hot vs Tecia.

You can't lose stylistically bad matches you don't take or if you simply duck fighters.

You don't even know the history of the division.

Sit down.

She's a sore loser in relation to losing to Rose, which is why she posted a picture of her beating Jessica. Sorry you got to hear it like this
Shes trying to fight jessica again,dont really see how rose even comes into play. We all know there wont be an immediate rematch. Go for the new top dog,and beat her again.

Shes trying to fight jessica again,dont really see how rose even comes into play. We all know there wont be an immediate rematch. Go for the new top dog,and beat her again.
I'm bored dude, just being awkward lol

She should, but the rest of us can still laugh at the desperation.
Yeah cos posting on instagram is really hard.

All of you gossipslut turncoats are getting annihlated one by one. The weak arguments shattered. The hateful statements exposed. Flee,flee for your lives.

If JJ somehow gets another title shot after her last 3 absymal performances, I will vow to never watch wmma again, a big fuck you to the ufc. JJ is petty and she has already been been outclassed in her last 3 fights. If she strings together a couple of top wins, then sure, but as of now she can go fuck herself with that tweet
See ya.
Wont be missed.
<FookIsThatGuy><FookIsThatGuy><FookIsThatGuy><FookIsThatGuy><FookIsThatGuy>

At least when Joana lost she didn’t go drown in self pity with “I should retire”. “Weight off my shoulders” bullshit. She may be an asshole when it comes to pre and post fight crap but she is smart and fought rose and valentina right after losing.

Rose always looks and acts like a scared boy in constant need of self assurance. There’s just something about her I don’t like. She looks like a public place shooting waiting to happen.

Joanna's trash talking is not tongue-in-cheek. It's just straight down the middle in your face trash.

At least when Joana lost she didn’t go drown in self pity with “I should retire”. “Weight off my shoulders” bullshit. She may be an asshole when it comes to pre and post fight crap but she is smart and fought rose and valentina right after losing.

Rose always looks and acts like a scared boy in constant need of self assurance. There’s just something about her I don’t like. She looks like a public place shooting waiting to happen.
True, but Joanna was proclaiming herself the champ when she lost the Rose rematch. There is weak minded people, and there is fucking delusional people. Amd that's Joanna.

Never misses the opportunity to show us what a piece of shit she is as a person. Hooray Joanna, no wonder you idolize Rhonda

True, but Joanna was proclaiming herself the champ when she lost the Rose rematch. There is weak minded people, and there is fucking delusional people. Amd that's Joanna.
As a Joanna fan i want her to do that. Thats the savage mentality that dominated the div and made 5 title defenses.

Most people here are uncomfortable or unfamiliar with competitive spirit and drive to be the best. It insults their sedentary,internets forum posting sensibilities.

Never misses the opportunity to show us what a piece of shit she is as a person. Hooray Joanna, no wonder you idolize Rhonda
Yeah,what she should do is not say anything,let someone else take advantage of the oppurtunity. Its not like she wants to be champion or anything again.

Im curious what kind of WMMA fighter people want?

Hyper competitive types like Ronda and Joanna who talk trash and have elite level skills at their base art rankle sherdoggers to the extreme.

Sherdog seemed to like Rose until the rumor that never went away was that she didnt want to fight because of the dolly incident,even though she fought twice after that happened. Now that she lost,and naturally wants to take time to evaluate wether she wants to keep fighting or not,the nerds look at her like a piece of meat in an ocean of sharks,just tearing at her for having any emotions about losing at all.

Lets see how long it takes before the RATS jump off Roiddrade's hypeboat.

Probably if Joanna beats her again.

Back