Media Joanna hopes Usman beats Colby's a**.

Colby learned the wrong thing from Chael. Should've picked up some of that charisma and team spirit.

All Sherdoggers that is. I wouldn't rule out the possibility it's just one or two guys and a whole bunch of different accounts.

Ive never met anyone in person that approved of or thought colbys act was genuine.

It seems to annoy most people because it is fake.

In before Colby tells Joanna to go back to where she came from like his boy Trump

When your own teammates are publicly wanting you to lose..
<36>

It’s always a good indicator of someone’s IQ how easily they get sucked into or fall for a comedic marketing shtick.

Ari Emmanuel, perhaps one of the greatest marketing minds in the US is a partial owner of The UFC.

These younger generations of fight fans never learned to read between the lines. Ingrates with man buns.

He's got the prince of war on his side so fuck everyone else!

In before Colby tells Joanna to go back to where she came from like his boy Trump

When did the POTUS tell someone to “go back to where they came from”?

Go ahead, post a link, I’ll wait.

To be fair Joanna was a major b*tch to Rose herself before getting humbled

He was giving her props in all predictions I've seen, always mentioned she is a teammate, always picked her.
Surprised Joanna turned her back on him. Now for sure Colby is going to talk mad shit about her.

huh? gyms are like high schools.

dustin and Jorge are the popular kids. Look at it like that it’s pretty easy to see where she would side.

Kobe has zero friends, zero fans. The few friends he had, he turned them into enemies.

{<jordan}

Who is going to train with Colby for his camp?

Oh no, Joanna is not gonna train with Colby for Usman. That's unfortunate. Now he has no one to train with. Colby really needed her to prepare for USMAN.

Back