• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Joanna Contender claims she is the real Queen, says the UFC should create interim title for her

And yet by all accounts Joanna was getting a load of love from the crowds in Calgary, just goes to show how out of touch and weird her Sherdog haters are.
If anything they should understand her. They who sit in their basements with no lives,and no girl and aim their flabby frustrations at an exceptional being brought low.

Joanna,now without her belt,or a title shot signed up,has to aim her warrior ferocity and cunning predatory instincts somewhere. Beating peasants like tecia torres wasnt enough.

One of the saddest displays of delusion and bitter hate.

So sad.

I wonder if she was like this in Muay Thai when Valentina beat her three times... that must've made Joanna the GOAT in MT

So we just found out that Joanna didn’t tap to strikes. Not while the fight was on at least.

But JJ didn't know the referee saved her. Deep down inside, she knew she tapped to strikes.

You could at least put thought into your troll attempts.
Its clear that i did. All you had was a cruz emoticon in response to my truthful statements about Joanna peoples champion,so flustered,flummoxed and bamboozled you were by my forum footwork.

Good tagline - you should pass that on to Bob Mueller and the libs...

Sherdog is not somewhere I wanna see anyone bitching about "dems" and "libs"

Dude, SHUT THE FUCK UP. I see political shit everywhere, I do not want to see it on fucking Sherdog.

and that goes for anything political.
<{clintugh}>

But JJ didn't know the referee saved her. Deep down inside, she knew she tapped to strikes.
She doesnt have to admit that though. Plus she was merely pounding the mat im frustration at getting dropped earlier

Its clear that i did. All you had was a cruz emoticon in response to my truthful statements about Joanna peoples champion,so flustered,flummoxed and bamboozled you were by my forum footwork.
Lol people's champion.
Rose-Namajunas-def-Joanna-Jedrzejczyk-via-KO-Punches-part-2.gif

Being a douche worked for Tito, Chael, the Diaz brothers, Conor, and Colby. Fuck it, why not give it a shot...?

Being a douche worked for Tito, Chael, the Diaz brothers, Conor, and Colby. Fuck it, why not give it a shot...?
Because shes a woman,and sherdoggers aint growed up yet. Anything a woman does quadruple rustles the jimmies.

What's more important is is that Rose is avoiding Andrade. I bet they will let her face Karolina so that her chances of staying champion are higher.

What's more important is is that Rose is avoiding Andrade. I bet they will let her face Karolina so that her chances of staying champion are higher.
Andrade is the fight i wanna see. I dunno how usada havent caught this girl yet lol

Back