Locked Joanna Champion 1.0: The Next Level

Status
Not open for further replies.
@TrainInVain Gallery. Glad to see you signing your work now.
yFc5QiG.gif

r2Gx5E1.gif

NhFbOe6.gif

Well, it's not a rumour, JJ has confirmed that she is in negotiations to coach TUF, so it is just a matter of all interested parties agreeing on the terms. I am fairly certain that it's a done deal, unless Claudia doesn't want to do it for some reason.
What have you heard about the divisions involved?

What have you heard about the divisions involved?
I have heard that they are holding tryouts for 205, 135, and 115 .. the divisions featured on the next TUF will be determined by the number of fighters that make it through the tryouts. Not sure how JJ would factor into a TUF mixed with male 205'ers though. But those were the divisions announced for tryouts.

Here we are again taking the love to the next level with the 5.0 edition of Joanna J: Superstar! :cool:

This thread, in the tradition of those that came before it is intended to be a place of positivity and warmth for true JJ fans, and the passerby who needs a smile and a laugh (we color outside the lines often in here). Everyone is welcome, but trolling and trash talking is not!

Cheers to keeping this love train in motion! :D

5JNX4a0.jpg

3QSWx0f.jpg

A fantastic movie style Highlight video created by the brilliant Mifojei

nH6YCk2.gif

RZ0AjgZ.gif

zyZvCpr.gif

Meme created by the wonderful, and talented TrainInVain
RGqqzbJ.jpg

Link to 4.0 thread
http://forums.sherdog.com/threads/joanna-j-superstar-4-0-and-still.3108019/

you forgot the link for 1-3 :-(

I have heard that they are holding tryouts for 205, 135, and 115 .. the divisions featured on the next TUF will be determined by the number of fighters that make it through the tryouts. Not sure how JJ would factor into a TUF mixed with male 205'ers though. But those were the divisions announced for tryouts.
I ain't down with the Male 205's in a season coached by Joanna and Claudia, it's clear to see that ego would become a difficult obstacle there and make things awkward. It's the waiting game until more information comes out.
giphy.gif

alright its time for early prelims. HI gonna be pissed today when KK will win :D

I heard 135 was out.... not sure if that's fact or not.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back