Media Joanna calls Valentina the GOAT

Do you agree with Joanna that Valentina is the GOAT female fighter?

• Total voters
If Amanda Nunes has beaten her twice, how is she the GOAT?? PLUS, anybody who goes toe to toe with Cyborg and KO's her, is my GOAT. Doesn't seem like there is any debate here to me. PLUS, Amanda is a 2 division champ on top of that, and will be a 2 division champ again very soon.

If Nunes was a hot chick, sherdog would adore her..

Sherdoggers can't seem to root for female fighters that don't want to have sex with..

Nunes bodied cyborg and has better wins in mma, Nunes is Goat.

Its all good in Nunes land as long as her bum rush works. If it doesn't she gets confused and quits. Pena folded her like a cheap lawn chair.

cat+looking+out+of+plane.jpg
8698543133228.jpg

Remember when Shercat all went to the beach :)

Seems like people forgot Valentina fought at BW before? She's beaten Holly and Pena 2 champs from the division above. WFW is dogshit but FLW isn't any worse if at all than WBW. SW is overrated too it's probably the deepest female division but it's still not great. And Valentina has dominated 2 of the top 5 SW GOATs in Joanna and Andrade too.

Kaufman, Chookagian, Carmouche, Maia, Holm, Pena, Joanna, Andrade, Taila is no worse than a top 3 resume in WMMA history.

FLW at the top level is a fuck-ton worse than SW or BW. It's getting good now, but during almost all of Val's reign it has been shit. Girls like Eye, Maia, and Murphy would never be good enough to get title shots in other divisions. Most of those girls fought in FLW because it was new and there was less comp.

There's good girls coming up, but outside of Santos, Val hasn't fought any of them yet.

Val dominating former champs doesn't mean a whole lot. Andrade never even defended the belt that she was lucky to win in the first place. Andrade was too weak, as was Joanna. Holly never defended the belt either. And what? All of a sudden her beating Pena 5 years ago is somehow better than it was because she's now the champ? Since that fight, Pena has beaten two garbage opponents and then she managed to get the win when Nunes gassed herself out.

Nope, I have Val at #2. She could take #1 though if she continues doing what she’s doing now.
  1. Nunes
  2. Val
  3. Rousey
  4. Joanna
  5. Cyborg
  6. Rose
  7. Miesha
  8. Marloes
  9. Holly
  10. Kaufman

8698543133228.jpg

Remember when Shercat all went to the beach :)
Absolutely, that was a wonderful time, and @BFoe and @BroRogan got a crab stuck on their paws, haha that was a funny memory, just a wonderful day all round.

Do you remember when you saw that boat and you pointed at it and said "thats a rather strange looking blue boat" and I looked and said "yeah its strange, its shaped like a triangle fin", and it was just bobbing along the water and then went underneath. funny boat that was, I reckon it was some sort of submarine. all in all a lovely day

Nope, I have Val at #2.
Early morning hours and I can't stop enjoying the smell of this newly bought black bikini
that I won't ever get a reason to use :confused: But that's just me :D What's new with you?! :)

Early morning hours and I can't stop enjoying the smell of this newly bought black bikini
that I won't ever get a reason to use :confused: But that's just me :D What's new with you?! :)
I’m sorry, did you say “the smell of a new bikini”?

oh and good morning :)

I’m sorry, did you say “the smell of a new bikini”?

oh and good morning :)
I like the smell of new clothes :) (Weird?) :eek:

Good morning!! :D

If Nunes was a hot chick, sherdog would adore her..

Sherdoggers can't seem to root for female fighters that don't want to have sex with..

Nunes bodied cyborg and has better wins in mma, Nunes is Goat.
You think Valentina is hot? Bro

valentina is the most complete wmma fighter to date. If only she didnt fight in a weak soccermum division she would be the goat. win over jessica eye common.

I wonder how hard it was for her to admit that outloud
Probably easier now that she's accepted it was time to retire. Which means she dosen't need to think like competition Joanna anymore. Good to see either way as yeah some won't even admit it after retiring and still keep droning on trying to prop up their own past glories over others.

Amanda has the better resume, even though Val is the better fighter. And winning 2 belts pushes her further ahead as well. I think
Idk how much the two belts thing matter for Nunes, the only win of note at FW was Cyborg and that win would've been big even if it wasn't for the UFC title. The UFC WFW belt is worthless honestly

You think Valentina is hot? Bro
By WMMA standards she's gorgeous.

By general standards she's fine though personally I like her look and think she's pretty even by general standards.

Idk how much the two belts thing matter for Nunes, the only win of note at FW was Cyborg and that win would've been big even if it wasn't for the UFC title. The UFC WFW belt is worthless honestly
Agreed. But that double champ status still makes the resume look great. And yeah, that Cyborg win was massive.

Back