JLaw helping lead effort to doxx all Cville supremacists

foxnoob

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry...hite-supremacists_us_5991e436e4b09071f69ba084

People who attended the march in Cville and had their pictures taken while out in public are now facing the wrath of the anonymous internet, who are matching their faces from photos to their social media to track them down and make them face real repercussions for being nazis/white supremacists.

A clip from the article:
"At least one person, a man named Cole White, was fired from his job as a cook at hot dog chain Top Dog in Berkeley, California, after his employers were notified of his participation in the march, CBS reported.

Another man who was identified was later publicly disowned by his family in an open letter to the press."

How do you feel about the hate groups losing the anonymity of marching in public together?

I'd suggest to the sherdog Trumptrolls to be careful about which protests you attend.

I have no problem doxxing those who have committed a crime. Doxxing people for anything else in an attempt to make them lose their job doesn't strike me as particularly American, especially in a time when the term Nazi is used interchangeably with Trump supporter.

I'm in favor of doxxing the doxers. Plus, how long 'till these people show up wearing masks like Antifa?

Is the same done to minority hate groups?

They should have doxxed the folks that burned down Baltimore and attacked women at trump rallies. Then, they too could have lost their .....oh wait

These guys marched publicly. I'm not sure why they'd be upset. They aren't hiding. They took a stand for their beliefs.

This is part of what taking a stand entails.

Probably shouldn't show up to a protest if you don't want to get exposed for your idiotic beliefs. Doesn't matter though, as you can see by the Nazi's current occupation, none of them are making much of a living. Same can probably be said about the counter protestors.

I don't know if I'm allowed by the rules to post a link to the guy's facebook (it's still public), but one of them was named Nigel E. Krofta from South Carolina. He is the manlet in one of the photos next to the guy who ran everyone down. He doesn't seem ashamed of his views based on his facebook so like someone else said, not sure why people like him would be upset about being outed.

Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.

These guys marched publicly. I'm not sure why they'd be upset. They aren't hiding. They took a stand for their beliefs.

This is part of what taking a stand entails.

Do you think every person there is a Nazi? Do you think there is potential to be falsely accused and doxxed simply by proxy?

Do you think every person there is a Nazi? Do you think there is potential to be falsely accused and doxxed simply by proxy?

When you're standing shoulder to shoulder with Nazis and literally locking shields with them I kind of don't have any sympathy for you.

When you're standing shoulder to shoulder with Nazis and literally locking shields with them I kind of don't have any sympathy for you.

The same can be said about those standing with Antifa and all of their violence. Either disavow all political violence or don't. I stand up for freedom of speech. How that fuck does that make me a Nazi?

The same can be said about those standing with Antifa and all of their violence. Either disavow all political violence or don't. I stand up for freedom of speech. How that fuck does that make me a Nazi?

Antifa do their own thing, no one on left stand with them at rallies.

the guy he was talking about wasnt standing up fro free speech. he was just marching with Nazis.

I'm sure its been pointed out, But its in the Constitution that you cannot be fired from a job for political beliefs.
So if they did get rid of that guy from cooking hot dogs then he stands to make a shit load of money in lawsuits, the same with anyone else falling victim to this 'doxxing' spree.

If all the Right are Nazi's then it follows suit that all the Left are Communists? Stalin or Hitler is a great choice to make, which is generally why most people stay in the center.

I didn't ask about those people. Do you have reason to believe they're the only people being doxxed?

Back