jiu jitsu pro gear & koral rashguard

RoyMunson

Green Belt
Reaction score
so I ordered a new koral rashguard (long sleeved) from jiu jitsu pro gear, got it a few days later and everything seemed to be fine. I rolled in it one time and noticed a small hole (1-2 in) in the stitching. From the way it looks to me, it probably came like that but either way it still pissed me off a lot. Honestly one hour of rolling maybe.. I am so pissed

Did you try and contacting them just to see if they will help you out. Guys like Steve at SPRAWL helps guys out all the time with issues like that, worth a shot right :wink:

sounds like a Koral problem, not a jiu jitsu progear problem. Gilberto will help you out

infamous mattyd said:
sounds like a Koral problem, not a jiu jitsu progear problem. Gilberto will help you out
yea, i definetly agree. I think i posted this right after i found out and was just a little pissed since it was brand new. Hopefully they will replace it.

This seems a classles post. Next time see if the problem can be rectified before posting. I can say from experience that jiujitsuprogear is the best jiujitsu company any one will find. I have ordered more than 20 times and never once had a single issue.

I've ordered from them and they seemed ok i also ordered a koral rashguard although it was a short sleeve and has held up extremely well, better than my ktfo rashguard even though i still wear my ktfo one more as it is lighter and thinner but it just shreds like its nothing.

Back