Jiu Jitsu/Grappling Partner Wanted in West LA-Have Just about every BJJ Instructional

avengemyguitar

White Belt
Reaction score
Hey I just moved to West Los Angeles specifically Robertson between Olympic and Wilshire. Since I dont know any jiu jitsu practitioners, I cant get my roll on. I have the space and just about every BJJ DVD you can think of to learn from such as every garcia, maia, ribeiro, and at least 200 other dvds. Please pedophiles, homosexuals, and psychotic killers do not respond (although I have nothing against either of you). If interested contact me at 480 250 2385

Shane

Your in LA, join a gym and you will have a ton of grappling partners. I hear there is no shortage of BJJ schools in LA

its_a_trap.jpg

you don't have anything against psychotic pedophile killers?

you don't have anything against psychotic pedophile killers?

Actually TS used the word "either" implying one or the other. He used 3 words to describe people(pedophiles, homosexuals, and psychotic killers). Therefore he has no problem with only 2 of the 3 groups of people. So which one doesn't pass the gracie garage seal of approval for ya TS? It better not be pedophiles or else you've just pissed off a 26yr old blue belt with the meanest oil check this side of the Mississippi. That's the east side. I'm honestly not familiar with the caliber of oil checking west of the Mississippi.

am i the only one bothered by him listing homosexuals in the same group of people as pedos and psycho killers?

Hey I just moved to West Los Angeles specifically Robertson between Olympic and Wilshire. Since I dont know any jiu jitsu practitioners, I cant get my roll on. I have the space and just about every BJJ DVD you can think of to learn from such as every garcia, maia, ribeiro, and at least 200 other dvds. Please pedophiles, homosexuals, and psychotic killers do not respond (although I have nothing against either of you). If interested contact me at 480 250 2385 begin_of_the_skype_highlighting**************480 250 2385******end_of_the_skype_highlighting

Shane

I live a few blocks away from you. Come train at Robot off Santa Monica Blvd, right between Armacost & Westgate.

Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu & Muay Thai Academy | Robot BJJ - Santa Monica LA

Actually TS used the word "either" implying one or the other. He used 3 words to describe people(pedophiles, homosexuals, and psychotic killers). Therefore he has no problem with only 2 of the 3 groups of people. So which one doesn't pass the gracie garage seal of approval for ya TS? It better not be pedophiles or else you've just pissed off a 26yr old blue belt with the meanest oil check this side of the Mississippi. That's the east side. I'm honestly not familiar with the caliber of oil checking west of the Mississippi.

Its rather high. Let me tell you...

Wait wut?

am i the only one bothered by him listing homosexuals in the same group of people as pedos and psycho killers?

I don't think he meant it as in homosexuals are on the same level as pedos and psycho killers, Just simply that he was listing people he would prefer not to train with.

Back