Jiu Jitsu 10pm FitTV

triso

Green Belt
Reaction score
I'm flipping through channels tonight, and found something on FitTV at 10pm about Jiu Jitsu.

So any BJJ'ers or interested grapplers may want to tune in.

Its a Documentary on Jean Jacques i believe, he told us to watch it, they were at our academy not too long ago. Its his training routine i think its an hour long. I completely forgot about it, thatnks for the reminder.

yea it was very good i watched it and stuff they had this one girl in their and she was raw, she is a black belt also had this girl that was a blue,

but i have never seen like a bjj comp, and i got to see it on tv, seems pretty cool its a good watch,

and jean he has a rigorus training regiment, dude like lift weights for 2 hours then he does bjj drill, and works on his technique.
they said the like to work the muscles out hard so when its time to train all the muscles are tired he has to really push them, and he also does his drills with ancle weights.

It's been on since yesterday. I taped it, very nice show. That guy trains his ass off.

you ain't lyin he does train alot i wonder what his diet is.

i would love to visit one of his classes

marine said:
yea it was very good i watched it and stuff they had this one girl in their and she was raw, she is a black belt also had this girl that was a blue,.

The blue you are talking about was purple it just looked like blue, she is a brown now.

Damn so thats what he does when hes not at the academy.

Resendiz said:
The blue you are talking about was purple it just looked like blue, she is a brown now.

Damn so thats what he does when hes not at the academy.

You go there? Damn your lucky bro! That class on the show looked packed too.

oh my bad, yea i have a old tv so the color does'nt show well,

djmarkiss:
yea his classes do looked packed

resendiz:
how long you been going to the acadamy and about how many people is in the acadamy

ive been there about a year now, and he has about 300+ students, but show up in diferent days so ofcourse we dont always have 300 students in the class. Id say about 30 students on average, sometimes it gets really packed and on monday mornings and friday nights its not paked at all.

I missed it too, crap!

Can anyone post a link with a vid of it?

Or if someone knows when it will come on again, let me know with a PM.

Sounds like a good show.

it came out again today, im sure it will re-play more times in the future

Yeh the replay it a bunch of times. Doesn't come on today though. Maybe again on Saturday.

Back