Media Jiri Prochazka fires back at Aleksandar Rakic calling him a "fake samurai"

sorry but that fake bun he uses to glue on his head in his fights is cringe af.

Jiri is the definition of a fearless striker, the dude goes with open eyes into every exchange they try to bring to him. This is rare, he is not backing up or trying to somehow dodge the strikes but really embraces a good fist exchange. So, I do really like him as a fighter BUT Rakic is absolutely right about this stupid Samurai Shtick Jiri is pushing for a few years now. He is a freaking Czech Football hooligan who went to soccer games to fight some drunk czech football hooligans and then he read one book and now tries to sell this Samurai shit.

With that said, I think Jiris reckless and aggressive style might be too much for Rakic, who really REALLY does not like to get punched in the face, and I can see him win within 1-2 rounds.

Love Jiri and his character. Jiri by uppercut or spinning attack in round 2.

they are both bums. but jiri is probably the most overrated one on sherdog he gets hype even though he was crushed like a bug by mo in a bingo hall promotion and barely beat 69 year old glover. If i was japanese i would be disgusted with this guy calling himself a samurai after he published his book of excuses in his last fight. Hopefully rakic head kicks the stupid topknot off his head.

I haven't seen any of your eastern Europe prospect threads lately, anything nice that we don't know about?
Nothing at all. Only things which are worth noting is growth of Oktagonmma - succesfull expansion into UK, Germany + Their 1,000,000eur LW pyramid is fun to watch. They got some UFC lvl fighters - for example Keita, Kincl or Paradaiser (Oktagon) recently declined offers from UFC.

Also i see lot of potential in Szabova (7-0) who returned to the mma after two years due to pregnancy. - UFC should try sign her.

Smack talk aside, I'm really looking forward to this fight. I view Rakic as more technical but Jiri I view as more dangerous. I favor Rakic but wouldn't put any money on this fight if I were a betting man.

Some japanese people speak for all of Japan now? Its still cultural appropriation. I'm sure the old heads of Japan aren't down with this clown.

Everyone in Japan is down with the True Samurai Jiri "Bun in Octagon" Prochazka

I don't know why Sherbros got a mancrush for Jiri. His style is awkward as shit and I don't think he is much better technically than Hill.

My son's 23 years old so he missed most of the Eddie Murphy movies. The other day me and him watch Beverly hills cop, he loved it. It took me way back watching that again, felt weird almost. Ha, still good though.

I loved those movies when I was a kid. Used to rent them all the time back when video stores were still a thing. Good fun

Shut your pussy ass up.
u1IasdRo5Ccf5nrSP5.webp

Good on alex for finally calling out the blatant appropriation
<DisgustingHHH>

Last edited:
I feel bad for Wandy and Anderson. They fought during a time when they couldnt achieve their full potentiol and be their authentic selves.
In 2024 one can proudly identify as a Samauri and even freely use Samauri bathrooms with legal protections.
real talk though, if the UFC could have had the 2003 Wanderlei, he would have been way bigger. Wand should have never went up to HW. But still, all the respect. Chute boxe Curitba Brazil.

I love Jiri's whole image. There has never been another fighter even remotley like this guy. We need characters like this in fighting.

Back