Jin Akutsu Tells Us Why Conor Is Better Than Nate

"If Conor McGregor can't go in and beat up everyone, where's the fairness."

Lol okay this is a troll job through and through. Give Jin some credit he's not a tard or a troll like this guy.

Good video. The gentleman in it did not say one lie.

No, CM fangirls really are that retarded as this guy in the video.

Just the other day I see stiffies said ' Conor didn't lose, he beat himself'. They're not bright and not real acquainted with reality.

Dude gets rocked and summarily finished in under 2 rounds by Nate Diaz but he would knock out both RDA and Eddie Alvarez?

Conor prepped for a fight at 155lbs, and ends up fighting a lightweight who didn't have enough time to do a proper weight cut to 155, so they fought at 170lbs, but Conor moved up 2 weight divisions?

Nate beats Conor in under 2 rounds, but because Conor "looks focused" it's "RIP Nate"?

Does none of that sound ridiculous to you?

First of all, this happened before the fight. Jin can't predit the future. People say this kind of shit about their favourite fighters all the time. Nate Diaz has arguably the strongest chin in the UFC. Styles make fights. Eddie and RDA would be KOd early. Let me turn it around on you.

"Dude rocks and finishes Aldo with a perfect counter punch in 13 seconds but Nate Diaz is gonna beat him?"

See how that works?

According to Gil Melendez, Nate was around 189 lbs a few days before the fight. Conor was 168.

Like I said, this was before the fight, just because Jin and Conor finally lost one doesn't make it trolling or delusional. Before the fight, the vast majority of people shared his opinion.

First of all, this happened before the fight. Jin can't predit the future. People say this kind of shit about their favourite fighters all the time. Nate Diaz has arguably the strongest chin in the UFC. Styles make fights. Eddie and RDA would be KOd early. Let me turn it around on you.

"Dude rocks and finishes Aldo with a perfect counter punch in 13 seconds but Nate Diaz is gonna beat him?"

See how that works?

According to Gil Melendez, Nate was around 189 lbs a few days before the fight. Conor was 168.

Like I said, this was before the fight, just because Jin and Conor finally lost one doesn't make it trolling or delusional. Before the fight, the vast majority of people shared his opinion.

For one thing not one of those threads was from before the fight with Diaz.

I don't believe Nate gets to 189lbs at any time. Care to post a source on that?

Oh, my ap

Well, the first one was but you're right. My apologies. He was definitely trolling with the "Conor looks focused, R.I.P. Nate" post.

I can't find a source but Melendez definitely said it on Sportscenter before the fight. I'm sure you can find it if you Google it.

Back