Jimmy Smith is gonna be p-----

25 characters

Potato for Glover
@Green
Reaction score
The reasoning he gave for the UFC firing him was that they wanted only UFC vets as commentators. In steps UFC legend and ecstacy connoisseur Trevor Wittman.

Last edited:
Well...he's a veteran UFC cornerman. How bout dah?

The reasoning he gave for the UFC firing him was that they wanted only UFC vets as commentators. In steps UFC legend and ecstacy connoisseurTrevor Wittman.
lol is this true? I thought that story was fishy. And if your going to have UFC fighters commentating and doing analysis work, why not give it guy's like Jens Pulver, or Chris Lytle. Retired guy's. Instead they have mostly active fighters, and 2 of them are current champs.

lol is this true? I thought that story was fishy. And if your going to have UFC fighters commentating and doing analysis work, why not give it guy's like Jens Pulver, or Chris Lytle. Retired guy's. Instead they have mostly active fighters, and 2 of them are current champs.

You can promote your current fighters, added incentive in contract negotiations, etc.

Back to the minor leagues

tumblr_mtprxj95Jr1qcolx2o1_500.gif

They didn’t renew his contract. They’ve got enough fighters and coaches, they don’t need him.

That's a dumb reason to fire someone.

Not that I really care they got rid of him, tbh. I liked him and enjoyed his commentary, but not enough that I'll miss him.

At a bar watching the fights and getting drunk.

He was Bellator's Joe Rogan (Joe Lite)... now in the UFC he's just Joe's less experienced, less funny, alter

Back