Jimmie Rivera: 'Cody Sucked Somebody’s D*ck & Got A Title Shot'

I don’t blame him for his frustration. Alas, this scenario of contenders sitting because of line jumping and time off is far from new and it’s certainly not personal or unique to him.

It’s too bad the org he works for is so willing to stall some people’s careers and earnings for others for, and for reasons unrelated to fighting and/or merit.

Yes it’s about money. We all get that.

That Moraes kick must have really messed up Rivera's head, I remember him being salty about it right after.

That is unfair. Cody just "loaded up with his right hand" to get a title shot.

is Rivera vs Bermudez skillwise the best fight just to get in TUF house ?

Jimmy should focus on not getting KO’d in the first minute vs top competitors before talkin shit about Cody.

I’ll be the first to admit that Cody didn’t beat anyone great on the way up, but, his win over Dom is literally better than the entirety of Jimmy Rivera’s career. He should pipe down.

Stopped reading @ "Cruz can't box"

eee.gif

“Cody was the seventh-ranked guy that got lucky and sucked somebody’s d—k or something like that and got a f—king shot,” Rivera told “Inside The Cage” on BJPenn.com. “He ended up beating [Dominick] Cruz who can’t box and became champ. He defended his belt and lost it right away to Dillashaw, then he fought for it again and lost to TJ and they were quick finishes. So, I don’t think he’s one of the best fighters out there. I think he’s in the way and him not wanting to fight until next year, I think he should lose his spot.”

Rivera is sour because Garbrandt is sitting on the sidelines until 2019, a timeout designed to help his recovery from lingering injuries, which means “El Terror” can take a different fight, or ride the pine until “No Love” is good and ready.

https://www.mmamania.com/2018/12/5/...ate-explanation-cody-garbrandt-ufc-title-shot

Not the first time No Love has been accused of sucking D.

I hate how these shitty Youtube channels always use UFC on FOX as a thumbnail for clickbait
<3>

Cody is one of my favorite fighters. It would be a great honor to receive a blow job from him

UFC mishandled Cody. Immediate rematches are dumb. He's been violated by TJ twice. Where does he go now?

Good trash talk doesn't sound like that. Brother needs some PR lessons...however, he is getting talked about here.

Garbrandt had 3 straight first round finishes which built up hype and earned him a title shot, while Rivera is a decision machine that's only one fight removed from getting his head taken the fuck off in just 33 seconds.

RelievedScientificDartfrog-size_restricted.gif

Give me a break.
It's clear Rivera has forgotten his place and needs brutally reminding

Rematch with Moraes please :D

it helped cody that he was exciting and dom was actively calling for him. Cody has since lost twice to tj and now he is undoubtedly a handful of fights back from contention. Rivera needs to focus on himself and get his wins.

Back