Jimi Manuwa

Phil or Glover would both be good. Both are coming off of big losses and need to get in the W column to regain any sort of momentum (and I think both would win).

Just made me rewatch the Gus fight. pretty competitive until the finish, Shogun would be an awesome fight, think Jimi takes it though.

Competitive?....Manuwa landed a nice body shot and thats it, Gus stick and moved landed a takedown held top control and finished him with that knee

Not a bloody massacre but definitely not competitive

Well Rumble is going to need a new opponent as soon as lil nog pulls out :). I would like to see Jimi vs Shogun, Glover, Hendo, or even Davis.

Pat Cummins, after he wrecks shop on Saturday

Shogun

quick win for Shogun also

that being said Jimi is a curse so I'd rather not see Shogun fight him

Jimi Manuwa will beat Shoguns' old ass all over the octagon. I hope Dana makes it happen and you realize your mistake.

Competitive?....Manuwa landed a nice body shot and thats it, Gus stick and moved landed a takedown held top control and finished him with that knee

What u said is basically what happened. Although, rewatching the fight I just can't stop feeling like that fight could've gone either way. Manuwa was throwing haaaard shots and they weren't far off landing. Mainly because Gus is a badass that just barely moves out of the way to give his own shots and most likely the more skilled fighter one that fight. But watching it, its like.. jesus anyone can take this

Watch again. You are cherry picking either intentionally or otherwise. It was competitive on the feet until the eye poke. Not in any way insinuating that eye poke was the cause he lost. Yes, he was taken to ground but Gus could not do anything with that. It was an overall competitive fight until just before the finish.

Jimmi is a dangerous opponent. Not too many people would be lining up to fight him

He got up from being taken down in the first, and avoided Gus taking his back, landed a few bombs on Gus too, he wasn't exactly getting beat up. Gus is very very tough but every time Jimi threw something it looked scarey.

He'll get someone like Igor Pokrajac, and absolutely murder him.

I just want to know what the future has in store for Anthony Johnson. Like where does he fit? He severely outclassed Phil Davis.

Lol. Jimi was tagging Gus, if you wana believe it or not and was barley missing with monster bombs. Was on the edge of my seat that whole fight. He'll probably be top 5 soon enough.

I think he should fight James Te Huna, since they have similar names. He has a fight booked at mw against Marquardt, but I want to see it anyway.

Back