Jimi Manuwa vs. Ovince Saint Preux is Targeted for UFC 204, Who You Got?

if it stays a striking battle then Jimi has a big advantage technically over Ovince. but both hit like trucks so anything could happen
Yeah and I think OSP has the same big advantage on the ground.

OSP via late TKO or decision.

Yeah and I think OSP has the same big advantage on the ground.
does he though? he isnt some great wrestler..... can he even get Jimi down? yeah OSP is a good athlete, but so is Jimi......

both are equally "athletic and explosive" if you know what I mean? lol :p

Manuwa fought so scared against Johnson I hope he loses again and is cut.

does he though? he isnt some great wrestler..... can he even get Jimi down? yeah OSP is a good athlete, but so is Jimi......

both are equally "athletic and explosive" if you know what I mean? lol :p
His takedowns aren't great no, but he is a brute from top position and he has pulled off some funky submissions too.

And Lol, yes, They most certainly are my friend. I was thinking Manuwa was a possibility to fight Krylov on this card.

How/what do you think about Krylov vs Shogun? Nikita has earned a big fight on PPV. He is on a tear and all his wins have been finishes during his streak.

His takedowns aren't great no, but he is a brute from top position and he has pulled off some funky submissions too.

And Lol, yes, They most certainly are my friend. I was thinking Manuwa was a possibility to fight Krylov on this card.

How/what do you think about Krylov vs Shogun? Nikita has earned a big fight on PPV. He is on a tear and all his wins have been finishes during his streak.
thats a big step up from Herman(if that is the guy you mean)..... Id still favour Shogun at the moment, but that Krylov looks a decent prospect. Even a loss to someone like Shogun wouldnt be the end of the world, the guy is still young and will be a force one day

thats a big step up from Herman(if that is the guy you mean)..... Id still favour Shogun at the moment, but that Krylov looks a decent prospect. Even a loss to someone like Shogun wouldnt be the end of the world, the guy is still young and will be a force one day
The last guy to beat him was OSP. He is only 24 and is getting better each and every fight. And I agree that's why I think the Shogun fight makes sense, to show how far Krylov has come. Would love to see it next.

The last guy to beat him was OSP. He is only 24 and is getting better each and every fight. And I agree that's why I think the Shogun fight makes sense, to show how far Krylov has come. Would love to see it next.
well yeah, the fact they both share a loss to OSP puts them on a similar level..... and its a much higher profile fight just due to it being Shogun. Yeah sounds like a fun fight, although as I said... Id still favour Shogun, probably to end it viciously(after an exciting battle)

This fight its so athletic and explosive

American black over English black. OSP over Manuwa

205lbs = athletic, explosive weight

OSP wins comfortably and I hope he gets a title shot before too long.

image19.png

OSP will probably take it, but I'm just glad Manuwa is back.

Back