Jim Miller vs. Nate Diaz Rematch.

IconicKiwi

White Belt
Reaction score
After watching how convincingly Miller took apart Joe Lauzon, and how Nate got smoked. I was just wondering if anyone else would be as happy as me to see the rematch?

Miller looked so good. But he's got that loss to Nate.

Rematch material? I hope :)

It would also be sweet if Varner/Lauzon 2 happened as well because of this.

I think Im wanna the rare people that really like rematches. so Im down for miller Diaz 2 and also for Varner Lauzon 2.

I'd technically be down to see both fights again, especially Varner-Lauzon. I don't think they should happen quite yet though.

Nate dominates again. Miller just isn't good enough for the top fighters.

Diaz vs Lauzon.
100% sure to get at least one OTN bonus.

Yeah, i agree, i got Nate again. But after the striking Jim used on Joe, I think it would be a good stand up bang out.

And I really really like Varner since his return, he's exciting and I really hope he makes a further comeback. Lauzon vs Varner would be great.

The first fight was excellent, and I'd be down for seeing a rematch. It was a lot closer than I remembered, re-watching it a few weeks back.

id like to see it. nates my dude but i actually like miller alot too.

There are so many rematches that are almost inevitable, I just don't understand why we should be asking for any.

And then Nate Diaz destroys Miller again, then what? It does nothing for either to have a rematch anytime soon.

I'm a huge Miller fan, but I'd favor Nate to win again. I don't think its super lopsided though, I'd say 60/40 in Nate's favor.

After watching how convincingly Miller took apart Joe Lauzon, and how Nate got smoked. I was just wondering if anyone else would be as happy as me to see the rematch?

Miller looked so good. But he's got that loss to Nate.

Rematch material? I hope :)

What does Nate losing to a much better than Jim have to do with Jim beating a fighter nowhere near as good as Nate? They already fought and it wasn't that long ago and Nate completely owned Jim pretty hard and it wasn't even that long ago. What do you expect Jim to be able to do?

joe lauzon is the type of fighter that i'd like to see fight really anyone at 155. nate diaz vs joe lauzon would be an absolute barn burner as jim ross use to say.
jim miller vs nate diaz im not as interested. i'm looking towards like diego sanchez vs joe lauzon or nate diaz.

There aren't enough rematches in the LW division... we definately need more.

i dont. it was not a close fight and i am not a fan of rematches in general, especially where one fighter was finished

Back