Jim Miller Surprising?

TheGauntlet7**

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Who else here was surprised by how easily Jim Miller beat Joe Lauzon? Lauzon may be a top 10 lightweight but Miller beat him into a bloody pulp. Didn't Miller get knocked out by Melvin Guillard not too far back??

Jim Miller has only ever lost to Maynard, Edgar, Bendo and Diaz. It shouldn't be surprising that he beat Lauzon.

Who else here was surprised by how easily Jim Miller beat Joe Lauzon? Lauzon may be a top 10 lightweight but Miller beat him into a bloody pulp. Didn't Miller get knocked out by Melvin Guillard not too far back??

Miller choked Melvin out. He's elite but will never be champ. Which sucks because Jim is the man.

I was actually more surprised that Lauzon made a close fight out of it after the beating he took in round one. Huge props to both of them though. I think that might have edged out KZ/Poirier as FOTY for me.

Jim Miller is the real deal, guys. I get the feeling he's underappreciated.

On a side note, it's cool to see this camaraderie he and Lauzon have developed after their fight. I love to see stuff like that.

not surprised at all, he is a clear tier 2 guy with only champs above him, he will beat everyone else.

I was actually more surprised that Lauzon made a close fight out of it after the beating he took in round one. Huge props to both of them though. I think that might have edged out KZ/Poirier as FOTY for me.

i agree

No, I was more surprised by J Lau's ability to hang in there. Jimmy made me a couple Vbucks.

everyone picked Miller to win, so no.

Back