Jim Miller = Most UFC Wins in LW Division

CoffeeAndBeer

OG from 1993
@Silver
Reaction score
Jim Miller stands alone...
11 wins at LW, the most in the division in UFC history.

Note: Joe Lauzon is his first ever "Top 10" ranked Win of his career (depending who you ask).

Joe Lauzon (#10 SBNation, #9 ScorecardMMA)
Melvin Guillard
Kamal Shalorus
Charles Oliveira
Gleison Tibau
Mark Bocek
Duane Ludwig
Steve Lopez
Mac Danzig
Matt Wiman
David Baron

Last edited:
I don't have Joe in my top 10. I think he's still looking for it

I have to admit that I never believed the hype around Miller but he won me over with his fight tonight.

He be good. That was a terrific fight. More bonuses for the lads that lay it all on the line!

ongrats to him. Very impressive stat.

Miller impressed me today. Fought hard and showed good striking ability. Probably fight of the night.

You could argue that Guillard was ranked in the top 10 at the time of their fight.

That was right after his shock loss to Lauzon, but he had won 5 in a row and 7 of 8 in the UFC prior to that... absolutely WRECKING Dunham and Roller in his last two. A lot of people thought he was a legit contender to the title at that time. Realistically though, he was probably fringe top 10.

I see your point though. I never really noticed that before.

I have to admit that I never believed the hype around Miller but he won me over with his fight tonight.

Ironic considering this was one of his lesser performances.

Normally a smart fighter but did not pace himself tonight. He was lucky Joe wasn't able to capitalize.

Miller is a top-10 LW, no question, they just never match him against the lower end of the top-10, it's always guys one fight away from a title shot or guys one fight from being in the top-10. He goes atleast 5/10 with pretty much everyone outside the very top of the division.

Back