Jews Are Fleeing France in Droves As Anti-Semitism Goes Unchecked

Son of Jamin

Make MMA Great Again
@Silver
Reaction score
The rising levels of anti-Semitism in France have reached a point to where Jews are fleeing the country in droves, and yet French officials have done little to combat the anti-Semitism that is permeating the country.

University of Paris Dr. Guy Millière wrote in the Gatestone Institute that the Jewish population has declined from 500,000 in 2000 to below 400,000 today, as numerous Jewish families have to “sell their homes well below the market price” in order to leave the country or seek refuge in a safer neighborhood.

AJC Europe Director Simone Rodan-Benzaquen told the New York Post, “Although Jews represent less than 1 percent of the French population, 40 percent of all violent hate crimes in France are anti-Semitic.”

“Muslim respondents were two and even three times more anti-Jewish than French people as a whole,” Rodan-Benzaquen and Foundation for Political Innovation General Director Dominique Reynié wrote. “Thus, for example, 19 percent of the entire French sample adhered to the idea that Jews have ‘too much’ political power, but the rate was 51 percent for all Muslim respondents.”

They also noted that “religiosity” was a driving factor toward anti-Semitim among Muslims, as “37 percent of those born in a Muslim family without religious involvement thought Jews had too much political power, but 49 percent of Muslim believers thought so, and 63 percent of believing and practicing Muslims.”

Millière points out that Islamists in France frequently give anti-Semitic speeches in Mosques and disseminate anti-Semitic propaganda from selling the likes of the Protocols of the Elders of Zion to teaching it in various schools.

http://jewishjournal.com/news/world/231489/jews-fleeing-france-droves-anti-semitism-goes-unchecked/
So basically, the fear of being critical of certain traits among followers of a protected class leads to a modern mass exodus.

It's the same situation in Sweden where Jews are fleeing cities like Malmoe. The former cabinet blamed Nazis for the antisemitism in that city, which is in stark contrast to what the synagogue there said, that it was Muslims that targeted them.

Shameful!

Even New York Times reported about the dire situation in Sweden:
Today, entering a synagogue anywhere in Sweden usually requires going through security checks, including airport-like questioning. At times of high alert, police officers with machine guns guard Jewish schools. Children at the Jewish kindergarten in Malmo play behind bulletproof glass. Not even funerals are safe from harassment.

Jewish schoolteachers have reported hiding their identity. A teacher who wouldn’t even share the city where she teaches for fear of her safety told a Swedish news outlet: “I hear students shouting in the hallway about killing Jews.” Henryk Grynfeld, a teacher at a high school in a mostly immigrant neighborhood in Malmo, was told by a student: “We’re going to kill all Jews.” He said other students yell “yahoud,” the Arabic word for Jew, at him.

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/12/14/opinion/sweden-antisemitism-jews.html

Pretty sad. But this trend has been ongoing since the late 90s or so. Hey diversifying our greatest strength....because ....uh I like kebabs and curry.

"or seek refuge in a safer neighborhood" in other words.....jews move house to a better neighborhood like everyone else
would like to see the figures for those leaving the country

Pretty sad. But this trend has been ongoing since the late 90s or so. Hey diversifying our greatest strength....because ....uh I like kebabs and curry.
This liberal idiots and their ethnic food bragging.

Which is specially sad when you consider that there's quite a significant number of Jews in France (originally from Arab and Muslims countries) that had already fled the exact same intolerance and hate from the exact same type of people. But you know... #diversityisourstrength #religionofpeace

Well he's already a criminal piece of shit who celebrates the murder of police officers. He's already half way there
Yeah that guy is a piece of work. All up in arms when Muslims are criticized for rape, terrorism but doesn't bat an eye at infidels.

I wonder if another group’s plight would be censored as much as the Jews. Sad.

french-jewish-women.jpg

When Hanna Chicheportiche, now 22, moved to Manhattan from Paris two years ago to study political science at Yeshiva University, she wasn’t so worried about herself.

“I’m lucky, because I look Arabic. I don’t look Jewish. I can blend,” she said. “But my brother looks like a Jew. He dresses like a Jew. [Two years ago] when he was 16, he got mugged by a Muslim man. The guy was like, ‘You’re Jewish, you have money, what do you care?’ ”

“It’s funny,” she said. “There is an old expression [derived from old Yiddish] we used to say: ‘Happy as a Jew in France.’ ”

But now she is looking for a new happy ending for herself in America.

https://nypost.com/2018/02/24/anti-semitism-drove-these-jews-out-of-france/

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back