Jet li in a dojo fight / challenge

You should mark the "imo" big time. Wushu is as important regarding fight skills as Ballett.

I am not implying that he would beat UFC's lower weight classes,
i am just stating that's he's a real phenom at kung fu and while he might not beat ufc caliber fighters, dude has fighting skills.

And yes, @Frode Falch nailed it.
Would you listen to the opinion of a pro fighter?

lol he looks like a foetus he's that young..
which also now makes me feel very old...

Learn the difference between modern wushu and traditional wushu.

Be real. It is gymnastics with some fancy "fight" movements. Good for tv and thats it. The sparring version is not Wushu or what you like to call it. It is kickboxing with throws and well after watching international competition clips bad techniqe overall. Show me clips of Jet Li to prove your point!

Real combat arts were eradicated in china and you only have this grasshopper monkey style goofs nowadays. They are building something now and implement western fighting style but its a long way to go.

But hey tell me of these Wushu beasts that should enter K1 and fight against likes of Bonjasky, Hari, Zimmermann...etc. I guess they all train in mountain caves in China.

no wait there it is. Jet Li fighting full contact

giphy.gif

Never was a fan of Jet Li. Too much matrix bullshit.

Be real. It is gymnastics with some fancy "fight" movements. Good for tv and thats it. The sparring version is not Wushu or what you like to call it. It is kickboxing with throws and well after watching international competition clips bad techniqe overall. Show me clips of Jet Li to prove your point!

Real combat arts were eradicated in china and you only have this grasshopper monkey style goofs nowadays. They are building something now and implement western fighting style but its a long way to go.

But hey tell me of these Wushu beasts that should enter K1 and fight against likes of Bonjasky, Hari, Zimmermann...etc. I guess they all train in mountain caves in China.

giphy.gif

Ever heard of Yi Long?

giphy.gif

What a ignorerant and armchair like post. Again you are talking about modern wushu. Not the real thing. But i see no point in wasting any more energy trying to tell you the truth.

What a ignorerant and armchair like post. Again you are talking about modern wushu. Not the real thing. But i see no point in wasting any more energy trying to tell you the truth.

Could you explain furhter for me , please?

I have also wondered about the level of effectiveness of wishu.
Have you trained/ used it?

That's good fun but the thread title is misleading. I expected a real dojo fight. Leaving disapointed in TS & in all people in general after this experience. :oops:

Back