Jesus Christ these commentators are horrible

Singlelegsweep

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
There are like 40 second gaps where they seem to forget they have a mic infront of them, and then fill it in with "we got a leg kick here........ and a punch......"

ZzZzZzZz

Nothing wrong with that... You haven't heard TJ Desantis & Julie Kedzie's commentary. They never shut the fuck up. It's mainly TJ though. He's absolutely awful.

This is not radio. We have eyes to know what's going on.

I haven't heard an "embrace the grind" yet so I'm liking them.

I haven't heard an "embrace the grind" yet so I'm liking them.

Come on Darkart, you don't like hearing about how EXPLOSIVE and ATHLETIC fighters use there WORLD CLASS GRAPPLING to shoot LIGHTNING FAST takedowns and land FEROCIOUS ground and pound?

There hasn't been a single "40 second gap". 4 seconds at the most. Anik and Florian are fine. Far more tolerable than Mauro used to be.

Whatever, Joe Rogan and big brown's fight companion is starting in around 30 minutes:

http://www.ustream.tv/joerogan

I'd much mute the commentating and listen to them talking about dick jokes and conspiracy theory.

You don't need sherdog to talk to Jesus Christ.

You probably don't even know their names so you are just a filthy casual.

Come on Darkart, you don't like hearing about how EXPLOSIVE and ATHLETIC fighters use there WORLD CLASS GRAPPLING to shoot LIGHTNING FAST takedowns and land FEROCIOUS ground and pound?

That is simply Color Commentary, what were you expecting? Although it seems Rogan does both.

The commentary is perfectly fine. There is no screaming every second how they are world class or "it is all over". They do not distract you from the fight while explaining what is happening; and they are not terrible at that.

Do fans still need Rogan to tell them who is winning?

Back