Jessica-Rose Clark shoots her shot with Arman

Idk who this chick is, but the ide of hooking up with a chick that looks like a bar fight, seems like poor people shit

She is a UFC fighter.... Literally fought months ago.

She does have a bit of a trashy look with the tattoos. And she's already 35. Arman probably has a boatload of 20yo Armenian women lining up for him already.

PerfectBlaringCatbird-size_restricted.gif

Lets hope he doesn't try to kill her like her ex

Lol, why do people always need to be so dramatic? Can't someone express they find someone hot without being labeled thristy as hell? It's just one single emoji.

Lol, why do people always need to be so dramatic? Can't someone express they find someone hot without being labeled thristy as hell? It's just one single emoji.

... It's literally a thirst post... I'm not a kid anymore, but using the vernacular, chick who looks like she has known a parole officer before, needs some damn water.

Oh come on guys she's cute. Bunch of old ass grumpy men bitching about tattoos like it's the 1950's
69670%252Fprofile-galery%252Ffullbodyleft-picture%252FCLARK_JESSICA-ROSE_L_10-23.png

021922-jessica-rose-clark-training-at-the-UFC-PI-on-february-16-2022-2.jpg

kQjqYbgiOzRUS2fR13sm8CzusryUgR64RlIpXJFSroE.jpg

wz6dnpqs21681.jpg

She's too old for him and he's probably not attracted to skanky looking tatted up western women. If she wanted respectable men like Arman then she should have made better life choices

Oh come on guys she's cute. Bunch of old ass grumpy men bitching about tattoos like it's the 1950's
69670%252Fprofile-galery%252Ffullbodyleft-picture%252FCLARK_JESSICA-ROSE_L_10-23.png

021922-jessica-rose-clark-training-at-the-UFC-PI-on-february-16-2022-2.jpg

kQjqYbgiOzRUS2fR13sm8CzusryUgR64RlIpXJFSroE.jpg

wz6dnpqs21681.jpg
Not a fan of all the tats but she's not bad especially for 35. Clearly is a thirsty move though and ik it's just a simple emoji but if a girl from my work posted something and I did that it would be taken that way too. Could be worse though didn't Claudia comment to Brian Ortega that she wanted his babies or something?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back