Jessica Eye: Women enter fights with Ronda scared of her as a woman. I won't be

I won't be what, ever fighting Ronda?

I agree.

She's prettier when she's talking about her daddy issues, but still gorgeous.

I believe her when she says she won't be scared.

Honda by sub.

Yeah, she's a cutie alright. I do like her skills though. Her technique and footwork is getting real good. Too bad she might be a little undersized to take Ronda.

She does not have anywhere near the power or explosive abilities or the speed or Ronda. For at least two years, literally every Ronda fight is going to look like a grown, physically fit man bull rushing a hapless woman whose had some martial arts training in a local dojo and now thinks she knows how to fight.

You should be. That bitch is crazy.

Why would anyone be scared of Ronda? You're guaranteed not to get hurt from strikes

Yeah, Alexis looked scared as shit. Miesha wasn't at all though, worked for her nicely...

You won't be... a woman? I don't....

UFC175-RondaRouseyXAlexisDavis-2-400-sg.gif

That was an anomaly. The cyst on Ronda's fist bursting, gave that punch some extra pop.

She does not have anywhere near the power or explosive abilities or the speed or Ronda. For at least two years, literally every Ronda fight is going to look like a grown, physically fit man bull rushing a hapless woman whose had some martial arts training in a local dojo and now thinks she knows how to fight.

Ronda is a peak human female not a man. :icon_chee

Ronda is a peak human female not a man. :icon_chee

She's probably the only woman in her weight class who is as strong as a 180-200 lbs or so grown man who lifts heavy and does strength and power lifting on a regular basis. Ronda's fights have been and will continue to be the equivalent of that man fighting an average women who thinks she knows something about fighting after taking some YMCA self defense classes.

Back