Jessica Eye (5-9) is a top 10 fighter in Shevchenko’s division

Cause its just a merry go round of 20 ladies beating each other. Then, getting stomped by Val, Amanda, Cyborg, and Nunes. 115 is honestly the only interesting wmma division.
Amanda vs. Nunes

Valentina has the worst opposition of any supposed all time great in mma history.

It’s comical.

Every female UFC division besides straw suffers from soccer mom syndrome to varying extents

Valentina has beaten Kaufman, Holly, Pena, Joanna, Maia, Andrade, Chookagian. Most of them have fought for titles in other divisions and some are alltime at those other weights. Joanna is a top 5 female fighter ever. Pena is about to fight Amanda

And I dont think anyone is comparing Valentina and her comp to male fighters or they shouldnt be lmao.

Yes but has Joe Rogan cried after watching her win, yet? Is she a once-ever athlete?

Things like that don't phase Jones or GSP fans, a title defence is a title defence and all top 10 ranked fighters across all division are equal...

They don't phase GSP or Jones fans because those two actually fought decent fighters - ex-champions, guys with one or two losses total, etc. This situation and those are completely different.

Yeah it's a garbage division made up of people who are too lazy to make 115 and too scared to fight 135lbers. And it's ruled by someone who actually has talent.
Dude... You're saying there are no natural 125ers...

Almost as bad as Cyborg...
Cyborg had Marloes Conen, and a few other people at 145 because 145 was the premier WMMA division at one point.

Valentinas best opponents at 125 have been two 115ers.

On the contrary though, in a few years I can see 125 being the best division.

Dude... You're saying there are no natural 125ers...

No I'm not, that's you lacking reading comprehension and letting your mind wander.

If you look at the division rankings as it stands right now, you'll see it's composed of fighters who couldn't cut it at 135 and fighters who no longer want to cut to 115.

I'm not doubting there are natural 125lbers. Valentina is a natural 125lber.

No I'm not, that's you lacking reading comprehension and letting your mind wander.

If you look at the division rankings as it stands right now, you'll see it's composed of fighters who couldn't cut it at 135 and fighters who no longer want to cut to 115.

I'm not doubting there are natural 125lbers. Valentina is a natural 125lber.
"Couldn't cut it at 135"

Dude, they fought at 135 in the UFC because there wasn't a 125 division, they were fighting above their optimal weightclass.

For a doctor, you're pretty retarded

Like, she’s on a 3 fight losing streak and she’s still a ranked fighter, let alone getting cut.

They would literally have to bring in an unranked fighter next just to give Chenko a fresh face.

They put Lauren Stinkface Murphy in there just to put her in there.
I dont understand why UFC dont sign more talented womans, its not like there is no talent outside of UFC. It seems to me like they wont sign fighters with low amount of fights on record, but its not so easy to find fights when everyone ducks u..

Examples -

Lucia "Silent Killer" Szabova (OKTAGON) -BW / FLW- (23yo), 6-0 MMA, 39-8 Muay-Thai.

Tereza Bledá (OKTAGON)-FLW- (19yo), 4-0 MMA, 9-0 AMMA. (Absolute genetic freak with high level grappling)

https://youtu.be/ENkaBH2vs8s?t=468

Monika "Volcano" Chochlikova (OKTAGON) - SW - (25yo), 2-0 MMA, WAKO K1 WORLD Champ, WMC MT WORLD Champ, WAKO K1 & IFMA MT European Champ.
lkjiudfg.gif

Ewelina Wozniak (BRAVE FC) - SW - (27yo), 6-0 MMA. (She works as special agent, i think thats all what u need to hear.. :D )

Back