Media Jessica Andrade says who has been her toughest opponent ever

Well Val did Wo-Man handle her in that fight, so it's no surprise.

I'd love to see Andrade vs Weili 2 down the line at some point, or Andrade vs Rose 2 in a 5 rounder.

They did it in short circuit as well
untitled-6_1464771629_640x640.jpg

I saw Ben Jaaveri (the actor lol) Die in some war movie where Michael J fox also stars and was deeeevastated to learn he wasn't Hindu lmao.

Makes sense. But she also never fought the top 5 all-time BW. I guess Rocky/Carmouche would have been about the best UFC BW she ever fought?? Her fight with Shevchenko was at FLW.

No matter what, she is easily in my favourite top 4 UFC female fighters ever. Probably number 2, in fact. She’s can’t miss tv. Wins in three different UFC divisions. UFC champion at SW. She’ll fight anybody at any weight pretty much. Top 10 ranked in 2 divisions right now (SW-4, FLW-6). She’s flat out a total badass.

Her choice makes total sense.
ive rarely agreed with a post more than this one. i remember a thread a few months back where almost everyone decided that Andrade was the top women's Just Bleed Queen; I agree with that as well

Well Val did Wo-Man handle her in that fight, so it's no surprise.

I'd love to see Andrade vs Weili 2 down the line at some point, or Andrade vs Rose 2 in a 5 rounder.
It's interesting , Valentina deliver only 3 more significant strikes in about 10 times as long a time period, but Valentina's is often considered the more dominant fight. I do realize that Andrade was dominated on the ground as well, but somehow find Weili's annihilation of Andrade more impressive than Valentina's dominance.

It's interesting , Valentina deliver only 3 more significant strikes in about 10 times as long a time period, but Valentina's is often considered the more dominant fight. I do realize that Andrade was dominated on the ground as well, but somehow find Weili's annihilation of Andrade more impressive than Valentina's dominance.

Weili did finish Andrade faster than Valentina did

But that was a brawl, they went 50-50 and Weili got her, but Andrade did got some couple of hits in and gave Weili a black eye while she couldnt even touch Valentina's face once

Great fighter, not my favorite only fans

Andrade is legit top 3 or 5 in each women's division

She's a beast

Should get the redemption shot vs Zhang over Lemos, Andrade alresdy took Lemos' lunch money easily

She fought some top 5 right in that moment at BW

She fought Carmouche at BW right after Carmouche fought Rousey for the title, she also fought Pennington who ended up fighting Nunes for the title and she is still top 5 in that division today.

She also fought Larisa Pacheco at BW, and that's the girl that just beat Kayla Harrison. Which is crazy because Andrade is just 5 feet tall and that girl Pacheco is fighting at LW now while Andrade is at SW.

Plus when Peña won the title at BW she was saying she would beat Peña easily at BW for the title.

Yeah that was her pre-sauce

This girls has been in the UFC for 10 years. She is the female fighter with the most fights in the UFC and she is considered one of the best and most entertaining fighters, she has some of the best finishes ever and she has been fighting in 3 different divisions.

She has fought Rose Namajunas, Larissa Pacheco, Zhang Weili, Valentina Shevchenko, Raquel Pennington, Joanna, etc etc...

They asked her who has been her toughest opponent ever

Min 21:00

"From all the fights I have had -victories and defeats- I consider that the most difficult one for me honestly has been Valentina, she was the one that surprised me the most but I hope one day I can get the rematch, but I think out of them all the toughest one has been her"

valentina-shevchenko-jessica-andrade-ufc-261-10.jpg

Great post. Thanks. I love watching Jessica Andrade fight. In her interviews she’s always candid and friendly. That says a lot to me, her comments on Valentina. I’m going to watch that fight again this week.

Back