Jessica Andrade: Joanna has a weak chin." Accused Carla Esparza on ducking.

Andrade is the most dangerous fight for Joanna right now, unless you're including Cyborg. But I don't know if she's got the answers to dethrone JJ. And I believe what she says about Esparza, she hasn't looked right since getting her face pushed in against JJ, she will get killed by Andrade, too.

Yeah, that fight is Andrade by whatever she wants. Carla did not look like her head was in the game going into the fight with JJ, and whatever portion actually was, JJ beat senseless.

someone in Jessica's camp feeding her straight horse shit

huge JJ fangirl but I like Jessica as well, and I must say I am a bit worried Andrade might be able to clock Joanna and get her belt

but other than a punchers chance -- she stands no chance lmao

Yeah she totes has no credentials in BJJ and no wins by submission.....

jessica-andrade-joanne-calderwood-ufc-203.jpg

Last edited:
Jessica "shoulders and traps" Andrade has no chance.

Andrade trollin...

Poor girl.

Apparently Andrade is overlooking KK... I'm going to assume that Joanna takes KK a little more seriously.

Don't let this bitch get in your head. And dont look ahead, Joanna. Eyes on the prize.

Carla Esparza deserves a rematch with Joanna. C'mon let's do it!

I think Carla would beat her.
She would take her down and control her through the fight.

Not until Penne gets her shot at redemption next!!

Penne deserves a rematch with Andrade first though. Then when she get KTFO in that one she can have Joanna :D

Anybody got a gif of Joanna being dropped by Clowdja? I can't remember if it was a jab or a short left hook. No matter what it was, people get dropped by weak looking shots all the time in combat sports.

Lol, uh, LOTS of fighters have been hurt by jabs, especially in boxing. Some fighters actually have a lot of power in their jab. The jab isn't known to actually HURT anybody, it isn't known to rock/KO people on average, but it has happened many times in combat sports for someone to get fucked up by a jab. Cerrone has dropped a couple people with jabs. Roy Jones Jr. dropped a dude with a jab (I forget who it was now), Anderson basically finished Forrest with a jab while moving backwards.

Anybody can actually get hurt by a jab if they don't see the punch coming, especially if they walk into it or if your opponent knows how to get a lot of power into it like Cerrone did against Barboza with how he stepped in with it. You can get hurt by literally any strike. Andrade can be fucked up by a jab too, anybody can be fucked up by a jab, it just depends if they land it at the perfect time and if they know how to get maximum power into or whatever. It's rare, but it does happen sometimes. It doesn't mean you have a bad chin.

Joanna would beat the shit out of Andrade and her fake mean mug. She can talk about Clowdja dropping Joanna with a jab, but Andrade isn't Clowdja.

EDIT: LOL Clowdja thinks she won the rematch against Joanna. She thinks she won 3 rounds LOLOLOL. <{Joewithit}>

Last edited:
Jessica doesn't realize she's falling into Johanna's trap.

e69i1f.jpg

Back