Jessica Andrade doing an reenactment to slam to prove she did not tap out

Huh there are ppl saying she tapped?
there are always people who keep reaching for the last straw, until the bitter end. reminds me of people looking for excuses when Fedor loses

Thanks for giving Michelle the blueprint to disassembling the tractor, ladies!!!

Flying armbars all day, NO SLAMS!

Just a belt for Waterson!

#HOTTIEBLESS

She already has a win over Joanna!!!!

D2slbDX.jpg

I can’t believe she even bothered addressing this.
It's ridiculous that there are so many butt hurt Rose fanbois out there, making such a stink about this that she felt it necessary to.

USADA (without proof)
Ilegal slam (while her opponent was trying to submit her).
Tapping (with no danger of submission)

You people will bitch about everything. Next thing you know, you guys will find a way to DQ her because she was ilegaly hurting Rose's knuckes with her face.

I am just waiting for the next one.

<PlusJuan>

there is no controversy. fighters are fighting hands all the time in a fight. if a fighter isn't even in trouble, there is no tap out. for the incels, check John McCarthys twitter

Sounds like you're projecting. You sure are an angry little boy. Incel detected!

Rose has the nastiest looking feet I've ever seen on a fighter....brutal.

Sounds like you're projecting. You sure are an angry little boy. Incel detected!
sounds like you're digressing because you don't have anything useful to add to the conversation

To me that does not look like anything but an intentional tap.

Why are so many people denying what it looks like. We can’t say what it is, but all the people saying “it’s OBVIOUSLY just adjusting her grip” are fuckin lunatics.

And I’m not a “Rose fanboy”. I didn’t even watch it live. But I don’t see anything other than an intentional tap.

Back