Jesse Hart. I’m a fan!

Rob-G

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
This dude is a warrior. Got up off the canvas and came back like a boss

I’d say 2 close decision losses to Gilberto Ramirez is nothing to be ashamed of. Moved up in weight in his last fight and picked up a solid win over Sullivan Barrera. I wonder if he’ll stay at 175 or go back down to 168? I think he’s competitive with everyone at 168. Probably competitive with everyone at 175 too except for maybe Gvozdyk and Beterbiev. I’d LOVE to see Jesse Hart vs. someone like Badou Jack, Marcus Browne, Jean Pascal, or Eleider Alvarez. I think any of those would be a lot of fun. Hart vs. Alvarez could be one to remember

Hes crap. Just another black hope who failed at the top. I remember Bob Arum talking him up a few years back saying he was gonna be a P4P star haha!

Hes crap. Just another black hope who failed at the top. I remember Bob Arum talking him up a few years back saying he was gonna be a P4P star haha!
Black hope?

Jesus christ...

Warrior indeed, his two fights against Zurdo were a lot of fun but thats where he caps out and I dont think much of Zurdo either

I've been aware of him for a while but haven't really seen him fight. 175 is a fun division as a fan so I'm glad for another guy in the mix.

Warrior indeed, his two fights against Zurdo were a lot of fun but thats where he caps out and I dont think much of Zurdo either

I think beating Sullivan Barrera for your first fight after going up in weight is pretty decent. Barrera is tough. Only 2 losses prior were a decision to Andre Ward and 12th Round KO to Bivol

you have very low standards if you think this bum is anything of note.

Super middleweight is one of the weaker divisions and Hart has never been near the top guys. Callum Smith would knock him out in 1 round.

you have very low standards if you think this bum is anything of note.

Super middleweight is one of the weaker divisions and Hart has never been near the top guys. Callum Smith would knock him out in 1 round.

Are we only supposed to follow guys who are undefeated, popular, and/or on the P4P list!? I know that’s not what you said, but I like to dig around every once and a while for lesser recognized fighters and not just jump on whatever bandwagon is going full steam ahead at the moment. Watched the Gilberto Ramirez fights and thought this dude looked badass. Ok maybe he’s not as talented as Callum Smith, is that really a reason to knock him and knock people who like him?

Are we only supposed to follow guys who are undefeated, popular, and/or on the P4P list!? I know that’s not what you said, but I like to dig around every once and a while for lesser recognized fighters and not just jump on whatever bandwagon is going full steam ahead at the moment. Watched the Gilberto Ramirez fights and thought this dude looked badass. Ok maybe he’s not as talented as Callum Smith, is that really a reason to knock him and knock people who like him?
no and fair enough but I watched the first Gilberto Ramirez fight and thought very differently! I thought he looked terrible.

It's because of Bob Arum and some of his fans in the past hyping him as a future Pay Per View star and saying he'd beat Canelo Alvarez and Golovkin and stuff like that which makes me feel the need to diss him lol I just always knew those were outlandish claims and he was never that good.

Last edited:
Great post

Cheers man. You always show me love haha. I swear whenever I reactivate my instagram and facebook I want to be friends with you lol!
Nah this is much better as I don't have any other social media accounts besides here and Youtube.
And I've always loved the middle teir that exists in combat sports.
Can't understand the logic of ragging on anyone who isn't "ELITE-elite"
There's no such thing as too much respect, especially in regards to prizefighters

Nah this is much better as I don't have any other social media accounts besides here and Youtube.
And I've always loved the middle teir that exists in combat sports.
Can't understand the logic of ragging on anyone who isn't "ELITE-elite"
There's no such thing as too much respect, especially in regards to prizefighters

True true. Here and YouTube is all I've got for now too!!

And hey man couldn't agree more!

Yesssssss. This would be a good fight!!

This Saturday on ESPN, Jesse Hart vs Joe Smith Jr. 7est/10pac

Was Joe fucked up in his last fight, or is his time in the sun over.

Will Hart have to pick his arse up off the canvass again to get the win?

Should air after the Munguia fight on DAZN, I hope.

there are a number of guys that I really like that will never win a world title. Being a great fighter doesn’t mean you have an exciting style at all. Kirkland Laing is possibly in my top 5 all time boxers (or close to it). I think his biggest title was a European one.

Back