jessamyn duke supports shayna baszler

man meets tate

Yellow Belt
Reaction score
BT8AHr5CMAA4J0l.jpg:large

So where are we going with this? She got caught and built up to it being over confident. This is just a lame pep talk.

If only this technology was around in the early days of MMA. I would love to see texts where Tito is consoled by friends/fighters for losing a fight with a fractured skull or Tank getting beat by Severn.

Oh wait, this technology has been around for a few years now. Is this just a woman thing? Either way Bazler ran her mouth and got her words shoved right up her ass. She needs to quit bitching about it and move on.

Not to be pessimistic. But how do we know that's not just some person who put dukes name in an address book

Doesn't matter. She's just trying to help talk her back up from her post-fight demons

big nothing

She was a 15-8 fighter who talked like a world beater even in defeat. You can be confident and still show humility when someone beats you fair and square.

I thought the loss looked great on her. She talked so much shit. Saying that the rest of the cast should bow to her and don't deserve to be in the same cage as her bla bla and then gasses 3/4 of way in first round.
I was glad she lost.

Or why does she use Sprint?

UNLIMITED DATA!!

If my internet is down at my house, I can tether my phone and stream movies without having to worry about paying for extra data.

I thought the loss looked great on her. She talked so much shit. Saying that the rest of the cast should bow to her and don't deserve to be in the same cage as her bla bla and then gasses 3/4 of way in first round.
I was glad she lost.

This. The worst part about it is you could almost see what was coming during the fight. Almost as soon as the second round started and you could see she was already sluggish and slow it was a dead give away. There's one thing to be confident, but from the moment she got in the house she acted like the whole competition was in the bag. Even for the best fighters, the TUF competition can be grueling and trialsome. She has only herself to blame.

Hey, she has a right to support her friend just like fans have a right to voice their opinions. Seems like her and Ronda like to dish it out but when it is returned, they can't handled and get all emotional.

Duke joined The Darkside, doh, The Queen's Army long ago.

A6jY9NCCQAA6O0e.jpg

(Evidence.)

Im guessing the vast majority of these text things are fake.

You wait and see if you beat Shayna down the line and she starts teeing off on you then you might have a change of heart. :icon_chee I could beat that Duke 99/100 times, she's not in my league she's in the little leagues, I'm the best I don't have to gameplan for this fight, I just walk straight forward and expect these gals to fall., etc. are a couple possible remarks after a loss to Jessamyn. Don't say the fans didn't warn you. :icon_arro It doesn't matter how long you've been there, it's who has learned correctly through the journey of MMA. Let's hope Shayna has a better attitude after a loss.

Last edited:
She was a 15-8 fighter who talked like a world beater even in defeat. You can be confident and still show humility when someone beats you fair and square.

Wasnt randy 15-8 or something as well....records are not everything

Back