Jermall Charlo vs. Demetrius Andrade.

Andrade has some tools but he lacks both the consistence and the adequate experience.

I would have picked it to be a bit of a toss up until this last fight. Andrade looked VERY mediocre. I also have not been to big a fan of Charlo (or his twin), but he seems to be improving, while Andrade seems to have leveled off.

Both don't have impressive records. But I think Charlo is most consistent throughout the fight, where as Andrade has good rounds and then bad rounds. So I pick Charlo by UD.

I would have picked it to be a bit of a toss up until this last fight. Andrade looked VERY mediocre. I also have not been to big a fan of Charlo (or his twin), but he seems to be improving, while Andrade seems to have leveled off.

Both don't have impressive records. But I think Charlo is most consistent throughout the fight, where as Andrade has good rounds and then bad rounds. So I pick Charlo by UD.

Still baffles me that a few people on here the next day were saying "Canelo is gonna duck Andrade now!"

I swear some people must snort a shit load of crayons before watching fights.

Andrade was dropped by Martirosyan and rocked by Williams. Charlo stops him.

I personally think it’s a pickem. Would def like to see it though

For being champions, the Charlos are very insecure. I bet neither will handle a loss well.

Edit: wait, just realized the smaller Jerall lost and he didn't take it well, at all.

Charlo by ko. Andrade got stunned a couple of times in his last fight, and also looked like he was a bit gassed. Not impressed at all by this performance.

Im assuming that non players age.Click to expand...well, from a lore point of view PCs are the same as NPCs right?
But maybe you are right?

I think Charlo wins, but I think some of you are judging Andrade too harshly for one performance. I think the fight is pretty close until Charlo gets the stoppage. Charlo isn't without his flaws.

Fantasies are the only way Boo Boo faces anyone legit and also loses against Charlo. Probably a decision

Back