Media Jermall Charlo calling out Dmitry Bivol

Stormtrooper85

Red Belt
@red
Reaction score
Mall trying his best to make anyone believe he wants to fight Bivol at 160 or 168

Dude, I would really like this fight at 168lbd or 175lbs. Obviously the Beterbiev fight needs to happen but Bivol said he won't sit out and wait 6-8 months hed rather take another fight while they work it out since Biev is fighting someone else coming up. Besides Charlo, maybe Buatsi is the only real matchup at 175lbs?

To be fair Charlo is calling out Bivol and Bivol is the A side, asking Bivol to come down to 168, let alone 160lbs...is a bit cowardly. Maybe a catch weight of like 170? Or Charlo can come up? It doesn't seem like there's much interest in this but I'd like to see it I guess.

Gotta dare to be great, right? Good for Charlo

You could've easily titled this "drunkard hits embarrassing new low" and it would've been an apt description.

This might be the most cringeworthy exchange I've ever witnessed. Bivol has no idea what this guy's talking about. He doesn't even know what weight class he fights in!

Yeah well when Tim Tszyu knocks him the fuck out he won't get a Bivol fight!

(The above is a joke, I expect Tszyu cops a hiding)

Bivol has no idea what this guy's talking about. He doesn't even know what weight class he fights in!
yeah that's pretty funny. charlo isn't even a blip on bivol's radar, right now. he just pushed zurdo's shit in and is looking at canelo or beterbiev next. how does jermall stack up, in any way?

and i actually like charlos now, but bivol would beat both of them in the same night.

Never gonna happen but i'd watch.

Bivol boxes circles around Charlo, Benavidez and Canelo in a rematch. His only opposition is Biev.

Mall trying his best to make anyone believe he wants to fight Bivol at 160 or 168

Jermall calls out Danny Jacobs, Jermall ducks

Jermall calls out Canelo, Jermall ducks

Jermall calls out Benavidez, Jermall ducks

Now Jermall calls out Bivol. Can you guess what happens next?

All talk. Per his usual.

Nobody at light heavyweight or below is beating Bivol with the possible exception of Artur. As good as Bivol is, currently the least hit fighter in the sport statistically and arguably the best pure boxer, I could see Artur getting to him and even stopping him late. The guy just hits different and he always gets to his man.

Back