Jeremy Stephens has 14 losses in the UFC

Guy has been there since he was like 20.

Look at the list of fighters he's faced though.

He might never be champ, but the dude is a beast who has faced everyone over the years.

But he has 28 wins, unlike Brendan Schaub Guy went 6-5 in the UFC!!!

Cool, the guy is a warrior who always throws down. Wish we had more like him.

At least he has staying power lol. Some get chewed up and spit out by the UFC within their first contract. Lil heathen has been in the octagon since his 18th birthday iirc his first fight was against Din Thomas and he lost lol, still tough as nails.

He is one of those almost top fighters that won't probably win the title, but he is a solid opponent to every fighter.

So how I see Jeremy is -if you beat him your going I to the TS queue, if you lose to him you're on the other side.

A definitely solid fighter, not average, but not top as well.

He is one of those almost top fighters that won't probably win the title, but he is a solid opponent to every fighter.

So how I see Jeremy is -if you beat him your going I to the TS queue, if you lose to him you're on the other side.

A definitely solid fighter, not average, but not top as well.

a gatekeeper then

But he has 28 wins, unlike Brendan Schaub Guy went 6-5 in the UFC!!!
He does not have 28 wins in the UFC dafuq are you talking about? Don't compare his MMA record to Schaub's UFC record

Also this thread isn't even about Schaub. Two Jeremy Stephens is still less mass than one Schaub. Why compare them?

Some people (most) don't know what "gatekeeper" means.

Let's stop repeating what that one guy that got his eye bashed in to new levels of unconsciousness (by GOAt 1 of 5 Hendo) as if it means something. Lil Heathen is a warrior, entertaining , and always brings it, AND is still relevant, being a young vet. Show some respect.

Jeremy is old school. It's like watching MMA before everyone became an "athlete".

Loses sometimes, wins more often than not, but always comes to FIGHT.

I always thought it was funny he was acknowledged as one of the sport's biggest punchers, but he very rarely knocks someone out with his fists.

he beat pettis

Back