jeff, you should probably fire the following "employees:"

punkmother

calf cruncher fan
@Steel
Reaction score
Admins:

calf-cruncher: for obvious reasons. (no, not only because hes an admitted homosexual)

crippler: im honestly just tired of his harrassing pm's.

Drunken Meat Fist: hes posting under about 4 known aliases, that should be against one of the rules (probably one of the unwritten ones covered by "the common sense rule.").

i would add kimo, but then hed be on his knees urging you to ban me.

Mods:

Drastic Man: hes not good. at all. really.

Mirada: but then i suppose youd be in trouble for not having enough minorities on staff. (if this is the case, you better keep her)

RellRazor: hes the only non-white belt thinking using an R instead of an H is still cool. that has to count for something (negative of course).

Urban: hes a pusher (in more ways than one). i know he is calf's "partner" and all, but im advocating the removal of calf too, so that shouldnt be a problem.

if i didnt mention you, you are probably doing alright. unless you are rex. i didnt endorse the firing of rex because, well hes jeff's nephew and it would be counter-productive.

do you need a hug PM? you seem a little riled up my good man.

bakedogg said:
do you need a hug PM? you seem a little riled up my good man.

you'll say anything just to rub up against another guy, won't you?

Tak said:
you'll say anything just to rub up against another guy, won't you?
that depend's, you feel like drinking some wine at my place tonight?

DataLifePlus said:
Would this be a bad time to turn in my resume?

not at all. in fact, i urge everyone interested in moderating the site, to send jeff (that would be "sherdog" to you noobs) a private message detailing any past experience in moderation and a small paragraph on why you are better than most of the shitstains modding the site currently.

punk just pwned all of sherdog!!!!!1

punkmother said:
not at all. in fact, i urge everyone interested in moderating the site, to send jeff (that would be "sherdog" to you noobs) a private message detailing any past experience in moderation and a small paragraph on why you are better than most of the shitstains modding the site currently.
I wouldn't mod for Jeff... he owes me a GyroTwist

punkmother said:
Admins:

calf-cruncher: for obvious reasons. (no, not only because hes an admitted homosexual)

crippler: im honestly just tired of his harrassing pm's.

Drunken Meat Fist: hes posting under about 4 known aliases, that should be against one of the rules (probably one of the unwritten ones covered by "the common sense rule.").

i would add kimo, but then hed be on his knees urging you to ban me.

Mods:

Drastic Man: hes not good. at all. really.

Mirada: but then i suppose youd be in trouble for not having enough minorities on staff. (if this is the case, you better keep her)

RellRazor: hes the only non-white belt thinking using an R instead of an H is still cool. that has to count for something (negative of course).

Urban: hes a pusher (in more ways than one). i know he is calf's "partner" and all, but im advocating the removal of calf too, so that shouldnt be a problem.

if i didnt mention you, you are probably doing alright. unless you are rex. i didnt endorse the firing of rex because, well hes jeff's nephew and it would be counter-productive.
These people are mods/admins? Fuck, I've only heard of a couple of them.

wihlem should stay. His long hours on this site alone keep him in ranks.

Back