Jeff Mayweather says Conor would probably beat Floyd in the octagon

Could only stomach a couple mins, TS, are you a complete noob?

you think so? I am not sure he appreciates my line of questioning
You are awesome. I hope you can get an agent and get your own show on Fox. You can interview athletes relatives and make them mad.

Could only stomach a couple mins, TS, are you a complete noob?
This guy is representing MMA/Conor going into Mayweather's gym. Show some respect. He actually wins over Jeff with his arguments.

This guy is representing MMA/Conor going into Mayweather's gym. Show some respect. He actually wins over Jeff with his arguments.

i mean, I watch more MMA than I do boxing and that was just some nonsense being spewed. He wasn't representing me as a fan of the sport. I guess repping Conor makes sense. Still a valid question though

i mean, I watch more MMA than I do boxing and that was just some nonsense being spewed. He wasn't representing me as a fan of the sport. I guess repping Conor makes sense. Still a valid question though
actually, i rep the mayweather boxing channel

Just think some of the questions were garbage (like asking if he meant using kicks when he said use his feet) or having some weird bias against him.

Also, Conor won 5 rounds vs Floyd? Lolwut

Just think some of the questions were garbage (like asking if he meant using kicks when he said use his feet) or having some weird bias against him.

ok, i guess i will simplify it for you. i work with jeff mayweather. i have worked with him for 7 years. we started this before the first fight when people would make stupid comments. i turned those into interview questions. that is just an extension of that. i deliberately asked him stupid or biased questions and made stupid comments. we do that because people eat them up and also, quite honestly, it is much more interesting than if i just threw him softball questions

ok, i guess i will simplify it for you. i work with jeff mayweather. i have worked with him for 7 years. we started this before the first fight when people would make stupid comments. i turned those into interview questions. that is just an extension of that. i deliberately asked him stupid or biased questions and made stupid comments. we do that because people eat them up and also, quite honestly, it is much more interesting than if i just threw him softball questions

i guess. if it works for you more power to you, not my cup of tea. but gl.

Ts, I thought you were going too hard or were trolling the dude, now that I see you work with him, it’s all good, most hardcore fans know despite Conor’s achievements he’s not one of the best fighetwrs ever, he’s in the Fw discussion, nothing else....

But good job I guess your that close to those guys means your doing something right, keep it up... this fight might actually happpen, and it will sell like craZY.

He's obviously being facetious. It's a funny shtick I think, working pretty well either way. Jeff is a good sport.

The way these rumours and videos are spread and being made is exactly the same as the boxing match.
First I was like this will never happen, but it's starting to look more and more like the first time.

The reading comprehension skills of you goobers is atrocious. TS is playing devil's advocate, and stated as much, much like Ariel plays devil advocate, otherwise it is just as bad as Hillary being softball 'interviewed' by her goons on the payroll at CNN ("Why are you so wonderful, Madame Clinton?"). This is good interviewing skills, not just jerking the interviewed subject off, especially when it concerns a subject that the public is so split on and hotly debated.

The way these rumours and videos are spread and being made is exactly the same as the boxing match.
First I was like this will never happen, but it's starting to look more and more like the first time.
Well, if it happens, Kavanagh has to do River Dance naked. I think the odds of this happening in the octagon are like 1 out of a million, where as I always thought the boxing match would happen. Floyd is too smart to do this in the cage, especially when he can make as much doing it in the ring, with the tables slanted towards him and maybe even make more money.

The reading comprehension skills of you goobers is atrocious. TS is playing devil's advocate, and stated as much, much like Ariel plays devil advocate, otherwise it is just as bad as Hillary being softball 'interviewed' by her goons on the payroll at CNN ("Why are you so wonderful, Madame Clinton?"). This is good interviewing skills, not just jerking the interviewed subject off, especially when it concerns a subject that the public is so split on and hotly debated.
you want to laugh your ass off, take some time reading the comments in youtube. a few people even legitimately called for my death

you want to laugh your ass off, take some time reading the comments in youtube. a few people even legitimately called for my death
Haha that does not surprise me. This fight brought out the worst I have ever seen in fight community, maybe even the sports community: throw in boxing vs mma, America vs Ireland, black vs white, two cocky type a personality dudes in post Trump America, youtube comment section and the internet in the year 2017, and that is what you get.

WTF does Jeff think about the whole thing - like the ugliness that it brought out in people and just the enormity of the event? It was great to see Ellerbe, Floyd and Conor all show mad mutual respect after the fight. Both guys are such a great combo, true once in a lifetime type talents in their own regards, and I really hope they do it again or go to the cage.

DyKpm.gif

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back