Jeff Fenech's pimp reason for losing to Azumah Nelson:

MeBig

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
From Fightnews:

Fenech: Why Azumah beat me!

Hall of Famer Jeff Fenech says his attraction for the opposite sex contributed as much to his loss to Azumah Nelson as the African's boxing skills. Fenech says he was sleeping with up to five women a day in the weeks leading up to his crushing KO loss before a crowd of 37,000 people at Princes Park in Melbourne in 1992. "I wasn't married back then and I had a massive ego," Fenech said. "I thought I was invincible and that I could do anything I liked. I slept with four or five girls every day. I done everything wrong. I just thought I was going to win. In the end I paid a heavy price." Fenech and Nelson will have a rematch at Vodafone Arena on June 24. Fenech will also star in a four-part Foxtel series, which began filming last week, documenting his life.

What a great excuse. You really can't be mad at him because come on.

If any of his ladies were anything like my wife than his ribs were probably killing him.
My wife likes doing the 'War of the Roses' to show who's in charge.

Lost my virginity a day before an amateur fight. My inner thighs hurt the next day and I couldn't walk right.... Quite horrible. I couldn't apply my frantic, slap happy style.

Yes, I loss... And badly

If any of you have seen that fight, Fenech got taken apart BAD. Women, pff, he got beaten like a disobedient one.

Azumah actually HAD malaria or something when they first fought.

That's it. I banging Thai hookers before every fight.

If any of you have seen that fight, Fenech got taken apart BAD. Women, pff, he got beaten like a disobedient one.

No Azumah didn't have Malaria - there is no doctor in there right mind that would have let him fight if he did, it WAS his excuse however for the 1st fight. And yes Azumah did destroy Fenech the second time no question.

These are for you:

hater_tots.jpg

No Azumah didn't have Malaria - there is no doctor in there right mind that would have let him fight if he did, it WAS his excuse however for the 1st fight. And yes Azumah did destroy Fenech the second time no question.

Unless you post a picture of yourself with a bigger afro than Azumah's , I'm taking his word for it.

Nelson was robbed in their rubber-match. Not that the rubber-match ever should've happened.

Back