• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Movies Jeepers Creepers (2001)

VitorReem

Geralt of Rivia
Banned
Reaction score
I dunno how I never saw this movie I remember hearing about it back in the day but I guess never cared enough to watch it.

If the villain didn’t have that terrible costume I might’ve thought it wasn’t all that bad. In the wrong turn league.

the main chick looks like Camila Morrone.

what did you sherbros think of it?

d31a3420db69a522c44216cb3b99efc5.jpg

tumblr_oqky485B3a1vyvg1co5_250.gifv

Well.. making it to cult territory with that name.. who am i to judge..

Salva was pretty lucky he was ever able to make a film again.

Great movie. don't watch the 2nd if you want to keep your good vibes about the franchise. REALLY don't watch the 3rd as well. Just let it end at the first movie.

Man, when they drive by and see the creeper dumping the body and he stops to stare at them was chilling

tumblr_o6ielcLdiO1qj7u8ao1_500.gif

tumblr_oljn7exvVC1s1v3r1o2_500.gif

The chick was weirdly hot in that movie. I thought the truck was actually creepier than anything involving the monster guy.

isn’t it weird that a pedo made a movie about a monster that preys on teenagers?

Great movie
Read a story that it's secretly about child rape
Heard they're talking to Charlie Sheen for the reboot

Oh jesus i was like 12 or 13 at the time.. Gave me nightmares

Did the sister get away (i thought it was brother/sister combo) could be wrong

She did. Showed up in the shit show of a 3rd movie

Different, I really liked it...Kind of reminds me in some way of DRAG ME TO HELL...

Loved the first half or so , then it seemed to go to crap if I recall correctly

This is one of those franchises where the sequel was actually better. I really like the second one. It is just so fucking creepy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RBG
Back