• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Media Jean Silva KO Charles Jourdain GIFS

KazDibiase

"My style is kneeing people in the face."
@Silver
Reaction score
giphy.gif
giphy.gif
giphy.gif
giphy-downsized-large.gif

Don't like the tryhard at all, but he's fucking decent. Nobody smashes Jourdain out like that. Definitely has great power for the division.

Jourdain needs to stop being a weirdo and dreaming about his sister and get his head straight

First guy to finish Jourdain who is one of my favorite unranked fighters. Impressive

Make weight next time and give me another performance like this and we are in business.

He got hurt bad earlier as well so ref probably saw just enough to call it

Aside from general bloodlust, mong MMA fans always look at stoppages in a vacuum. Basically if the fighter isn't flatlined, it doesn't matter how many times they got hurt/dropped before.

Commentary was right (for once) that Jourdain's head bounced clean off the canvas. After already getting lit up. Perfectly reasonable for Goddard to step in. And I had money on Jourdain.

Back