JDS will submit Cain

nanika

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
Just a random prediction but I see cain being more weary of punches and able to get the fight to the ground. but many say JDS has a great ground game and i think hell end up on top and end up with a submission.

I think the fight will be a No Contest because of a double KO

just a random prediction

It's definitely possible, but I think it is more likely that JDS wins by KO or decision and that Cain wins by decision or KO.

Cain has some of the best BJJ in the division. For a guy that active from top, he's great at keeping position. JDS subbing him would be like Batman killing Superman (/analogy).

Cain has some of the best BJJ in the division. For a guy that active from top, he's great at keeping position. JDS subbing him would be like Batman killing Superman (/analogy).

Haha, I hope you had as much fun as I did with that debate :icon_lol:

No way is Cain getting submitted! if the fight is on the floor, JDS will be looking to dodge punches and will be happy with that.

what you smoking? Can I have some?

prediction inspired on an article on mmajunkie?

cool story
bro!

A good haymaker + gnp is the best way to open the way for a submission. Therefore, JDS has a good chance of doing it. JDS could have subbed Cain easily (when Cain was dizzy) in their first encounter. On the other had, it is more like JDS to hammerfist than try a sub as opposed to Minotauro.

Wouldn't that be a great way to end the world of MMA for 2012....
But I see a TKO coming

Cool prediction friend. I predict Hilary Clinton will be the next president.

Back