JDS vs The Reem at UFC ON FOX 17

KillerElite

Carlos Condit knees people in the face
@Black
Reaction score
20140204105026_alistair_overeem.JPG
20140505112122_1MG_0455.JPG
http://mmajunkie.com/2015/08/junior-dos-santos-vs-alistair-overeem-co-headlines-ufc-on-fox-17-1
CQCNVAe.png

Either:
JDS KOs Ubereem

or
Econoreem outpoints JDS

Got a feeling Reem will win...

This is one of the only HW fights I'm genuinely interested in seeing.

Bout fcuken time.

TOO many fights have been taking forever to be made!

Either:
JDS KOs Ubereem

or
Econoreem outpoints JDS

JDS is a better striker and has stronger cardio. If JDS doesnt TKO or KO him he will still beat him by a decision. Overeem's best shot here is to TKO JDS, he doesnt have the game to outpoint JDS

Either:
JDS KOs Ubereem

or
Econoreem outpoints JDS

Exactly this. I see the latter happening. JDS is a little gun shy lately, and I think Reem will outbox him, making JDS chase him, hitting him with jabs and the occasional power shot to back him up.

Reem via decision, he'll be playing this one safe.

Just let JDS touch that chin.. the Reem will start to panic and break once more

But Dana White told me that big nasty Overeem is too SCARED to fight JDS!

Last year I would have said Dos in a heart beat, but things are very different now and Reem is looking way sharper now and let's be honest, he needs to be careful of one thing, an over hand right, similar to his last actually. Overeem takes this

Exactly this. I see the latter happening. JDS is a little gun shy lately, and I think Reem will outbox him, making JDS chase him, hitting him with jabs and the occasional power shot to back him up.

smallreactin.jpg

The fuck?

Terrible post.

Last year I would have said Dos in a heart beat, but things are very different now and Reem is looking way sharper now and let's be honest, he needs to be careful of one thing, an over hand right, similar to his last actually. Overeem takes this

What is wrong with this forum? Are Reem's muscles that mesmerizing to you guys? :redface:

How are things very different now? Didn't JDS just win his last fight against a top 5 HW without being close to getting finished? Did you even watch Reem's latest fight? Nelson got him trapped against the cage multiple times and tee'd off with punches and dropped and nearly finished him in the 3rd round. REEM COULDN'T STAND WITH ROTHWELL FOR MORE THAN 3 MINUTES.

Use your fucking brain.

aahahahahah

when has reem EVER out boxed someone? ever?

jds kills reem

JDS won't be able to absorb the knees and kicks, plain and simple. He's never fought anyone like Overeem.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back